To ketogenic people

Options
124»

Replies

• Corella2017
    Corella2017 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me too am keto a for over 2 mths have lost 10kg possible around 20 per pounds? Have lost heaps in size but the mean scales has stopped but it won't stop me as I really love this way of eating. Want friends too but don't know how to connect as am new here. Just started lol I'm from down Under so the times might be a bit off. So how do I make friends here? A little tech challenged lol
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    Me too am keto a for over 2 mths have lost 10kg possible around 20 per pounds? Have lost heaps in size but the mean scales has stopped but it won't stop me as I really love this way of eating. Want friends too but don't know how to connect as am new here. Just started lol I'm from down Under so the times might be a bit off. So how do I make friends here? A little tech challenged lol

@Corella2017 welcome to this way of eating and congratulations on your awesome success. I have be on this Way Of Eating (WOE) since age 63 and now at age 66 I can say it is helping my health markers to return to normal.

To request Friendship just click on the user's name below their avatar/photo. That will pop up another window. Click on that user's name inside of the new window that popped up. There you should see the Add Friend button.

Best of continued success.
  • DEBOO7
    DEBOO7 Posts: 239 Member
    Options

@Corella2017, I've been keto for 3 years and also from down-under... New Zealand.
    Over the three years I've lost 43kg with probably another 2-3 to go.
    Happy to be added as a friend, then I could PM you details on good keto groups to join on Facebook.
  • sweet2def
    sweet2def Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Yep, restarted three weeks ago, 13lbs down and loving it.
  • Corella2017
    Options
    DEBOO7 wrote: »

@Corella2017, I've been keto for 3 years and also from down-under... New Zealand.
    Over the three years I've lost 43kg with probably another 2-3 to go.
    Happy to be added as a friend, then I could PM you details on good keto groups to join on Facebook.

Wow 43kgs is amazing! Fantastic effort. I can only hope for that. I'd like to loose 30 but I'd be happy with 20 even another 10 lol hey love to be friends with you but I don't know how that works here. How do I add friend or know if I've been added?
  • Corella2017
    Options

@Corella2017 welcome to this way of eating and congratulations on your awesome success. I have be on this Way Of Eating (WOE) since age 63 and now at age 66 I can say it is helping my health markers to return to normal.

To request Friendship just click on the user's name below their avatar/photo. That will pop up another window. Click on that user's name inside of the new window that popped up. There you should see the Add Friend button.

Best of continued success.

Thanks much Gale! I'll try it now lol
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Still doing good. I had a bit off a stall last week where my losses creeped to nearly a halt or at lease slower than I liked it to be. I think it was due to me starting to use more splenda & truvia than I had been previously(Those old sweet cravings can sneak in a lot of ways). So I cut back more than I was using it before by cutting out the huge glasses of iced tea I had started drinking during the day instead of water. Now I'm back to just using it in my coffee in the morning & reduced that amount by 1/2 as well. I use it in at night when I make myself a hot cup of tea to relax before going to bed.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you need more keto buddies.