80lbs.... down

Options

Replies

• porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Whoo hoo! Lookin' good there! Keep up the great work!
  • Butrfli
    Butrfli Posts: 50
    Options
    That's awesome. You have given me incredible inner strength to make this happen for me too. I see it takes months to get there and you've just shown me to be patient as I looked through your pics and dates. Congrats on your hard work! It shows!!!!
  • sunshinel397
    sunshinel397 Posts: 262
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job! :wink:
  • chubswonky
    chubswonky Posts: 195
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great work! Love that you took the photos with your son! :)
  • Gretchen22276
    Options
    You look awesome!!! :happy:
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Now, the largest challenge faces you. That is, keeping those fat pounds from piling back on. You may want to consider accurately weighing, measuring, leveling off all excess quantities and recording it all on here...for the rest of your life. Take it from one who's been there and done that far too many times. When you drop the program and think you can keep it off without doing as you have to lose those 80 lbs., think again~~~they'll be right back on you in less than a year.

GL :)
  • Kelly4877
    Kelly4877 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WOW! Fantastic!!:smile:
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    amazing! Very inspiring---keep up the great work! :)
  • docdevore
    docdevore Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look great! I know how hard that is - I started last October also and have lost 123 pounds so far with still more to go. But it sure feels good doesn't it - WTG!
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    You're gonna need a smaller shirt dude, WTG!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    brilliant!! Well done, you look a picture of health! :bigsmile:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Now, the largest challenge faces you. That is, keeping those fat pounds from piling back on. You may want to consider accurately weighing, measuring, leveling off all excess quantities and recording it all on here...for the rest of your life. Take it from one who's been there and done that far too many times. When you drop the program and think you can keep it off without doing as you have to lose those 80 lbs., think again~~~they'll be right back on you in less than a year.

GL :)

Thanks debbie downer! LOL yes i know I have a long road still... I am planning to lose another 30lbs. I have already made several major changes in my life style the biggest of them is loving the gym and actually running now.
  • scante60
    scante60 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Way to go!!!!
  • skateboardstef
    skateboardstef Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look great!
  • world2c
    world2c Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    you look great! I bet not only are you proud, but also your son! Happy Coaching!
  • sunshine77081
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your progress with monthly photos. You are doing a great job and look great!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! WTG!
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    congrats! that's awesome and you look fantastic.
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    wow!! great job!! keep up the great work!!! you are awesome!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    :love: *whistle* GO G!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!