Improving my physique

Options
2»

Replies

• andyluvv
    andyluvv Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    jseams1234 wrote: »
    heheh, you sure do seem adverse to water retention. I've seen you mention it in multiple treads.... You must think creatine is the devil. ;)

Lol I do find the testosterone makes water retention quite easy. I had a really tough day today - it's injection day and I felt so tired and hungry all day. My friend says it's like being a girl "at that time". My doctor laughed when I told him I feel like the Hulk for a week and I become Dr Banner the next. Hormones are tricky !
  • tattygun
    tattygun Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    andyluvv wrote: »
    jseams1234 wrote: »
    heheh, you sure do seem adverse to water retention. I've seen you mention it in multiple treads.... You must think creatine is the devil. ;)

Lol I do find the testosterone makes water retention quite easy. I had a really tough day today - it's injection day and I felt so tired and hungry all day. My friend says it's like being a girl "at that time". My doctor laughed when I told him I feel like the Hulk for a week and I become Dr Banner the next. Hormones are tricky !

Ask him if you can split the dose and pin weekly...I mean I know you can and it'll be better for you but I don't want you getting into trouble with doc. Stable levels are everything, in fact once a week is too little with sust for stable levels but I don't want to go further than this seen as though I'm pretty sure this talk isn't allowed here. PM me if you wish.