Replies

• Maria_81
    Maria_81 Posts: 152
    Options
    OMG! That looks delicious!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I've had short ribs going in the slow cooker all day. Baking fresh bread. Steamed broccoli and cheese stuffed into potatoes I have baking right now. :)

I'd hate to think what the calorie count is on that meal!!

Then don't. You're not eating it. :)
  • theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I plan on having this for dinner:

1/2 Cup of egg beaters cooked with about 1/2 cup of spinach (65 calories)
    1 Sarah Lee Whole Wheat "Delightful" English Muffin toasted (90 calories)
    1 Wedge laughing cow garlic and herb cheese to spread on the english muffin (35 calories)
    1/2 Cup Strawberries cut in halves (about 50 calories)

Total calories: About 240.
    Total Satisfaction? Yup. :glasses:

What are you guys having for dinner?

That sounds like and delicious and filling meal! I had two Trader Joe Chicken with 12 sweet potato fries. It was a great meal but I need to incorporate more veggies into my meals!
  • jessicarn76
    jessicarn76 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I had salsa chicken salad- got the salsa chicken recipe on here I think- a couple of frozen chicken breasts with a jar of salsa, some taco seasoning and some cut up tomatoes.. cooked all day, shredded over a bed of lettuce, more tomatos, 1/2 pack 100 cal wholly guacamole and some tortilla strips. YUM! I'll be eating it for my lunch the rest of the week :)
  • svanhoecke
    svanhoecke Posts: 266
    Options
    Yummy, everybody!
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options
    I've had short ribs going in the slow cooker all day. Baking fresh bread. Steamed broccoli and cheese stuffed into potatoes I have baking right now. :)

I'd hate to think what the calorie count is on that meal!!

Then don't. You're not eating it. :)

I see I wasn't the only one that found that comment obnoxious.
  • mindy1719
    mindy1719 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I had grilled Cajun talpia, fresh green beans and a side salad fresh out of my garden. It was sooo good!! :)
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    chicken flatbread w/ bbq sauce
    sun chips
  • MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    4 oz Wild Sole Fillet with vegetables (bell peppers, broccoli, cucumber and spinach ).
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options

That sounds like my kind of dinner! I'm having homemade Chicken Parmesan with pappardelle pasta and steamed broccoli. Oh... and a chocolate cupcake for dessert.
  • NatalieWiley
    NatalieWiley Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Tonight I am driving 2 hours to a pizza place in the middle of no where! lol. I want to scope out this place for a car meet and I hear they have amazing pizza. :) Trying to watch my calories all day so I can have a slice and not feel guilty.