Replies

• RickinNH
    RickinNH Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Bravo. Fantastic!
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    Fantastic job Brent!! You are truly an inspiration to us. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to posting my 100 lb loss with pics in the near future.
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!!!!

I'm actually doing it backwards. I'm doing Couch to 5K, then either the Original Power 90 DVD or Insanity. I have p90X, but that can wait until I'm down a little further. You h ave really inspired me to keep on pushing. Cheers to you Hun!!! :drinker:

Thanks :) I'm planning on doing P90X later this year. A co-worker does Insanity but I'm scared, lol.
  • paulahhhh
    paulahhhh Posts: 283
    Options
    Congrats on this achievement, Brent!!!
    Super inspiring for me & everyone else!!
    Keep it up :D
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC WORK! YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • BrentGetsFit
    Options
    FANTASTIC WORK! YOU LOOK GREAT!

Thanks! Lookin' pretty good yourself congrats on your success :)
  • BrandNewMia
    BrandNewMia Posts: 461
    Options
    Incredible transformation! You look so YOUNG! Congrats, thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • minnie_l
    minnie_l Posts: 8
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats!:smile:
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.....Great Job!!!!! Great story!!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • PuzzleGirl65
    PuzzleGirl65 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I like to end my day perusing the success stories that have pictures with them because they are SO motivational. Glad yours is here today. You look awesome and have really inspired me!
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    holy **** you look great!!! i wasnt aware that the s word for crap was a bad word... lmfao
  • MissB0949
    MissB0949 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • binkybaby1
    binkybaby1 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Great job! Such an inspiration!
  • nomorefatbitch
    Options
    OUTSTANDING MY MFP FRIEND!!

OUTSTANDING!
  • pixidaisy
    pixidaisy Posts: 17
    Options
    congrats!! you look great.
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Great job.

Question: why did u take a before pic without a shirt and after pic with a shirt?
  • TwinMamma09
    TwinMamma09 Posts: 140
    Options
    This is a fabulous success story. You must be so proud of yourself!!! Thank you for providing your your story to keep us all motivated.

You look amazing!!! It is amazing how losing weight can make you look years younger! Congrats!!!
  • ladybug11
    ladybug11 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very impressive. Congratulations on your hard work! My dad needs to lose 100+ pounds and I would love for him to have success after years of morbid obesity. Ten months ago he had quintuple by-pass surgery following a heart attack and he finally realized he is in danger. He lost 50 or so pounds, but has become complacent again. I will definitely pass your encouraging story along to him. Thanks for posting!
  • BrentGetsFit
    Options
    Great job.

Question: why did u take a before pic without a shirt and after pic with a shirt?

No real reason, it just so happened I thought about taking a picture when I was getting ready to go exercise. Besides, I really only consider this a "during" pic. Once I get some better muscle tone I'll definitely post a shirtless pic to match.
  • idaretodream
    Options
    Wow..great work...amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!