What Would You Do With the Person Above at MFP House Party

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Holy crap..heyyy hot stuff :p lol..

Naughty things ..many naughty things >:)
    My mouth is a lot better at other things than fire breathing too. :*o:)

>:) ...show me his talents
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    We'd chat, get caught up on what we'd been doing since we'd seen each other last, eat all the cashews & pecans out of the mixed nuts, leaving the peanuts and almonds for the late-coming losers, then flip a coin to see who got to pee in the sink first.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I'd be the "Late-coming Loser" (On purpose) who gets the Peanuts and Almonds because they're my favorites!
  • suzreen
    Options
    Really? You are a cheap date, lady! For eating the peanuts and the almonds, you be allowed to pee in the sink first.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    If I show up, can I just pee out the window?
  • suzreen
    Options
    Yes, and you can crap in the fireplace, too -- we'll (slimgirljo, me & fab) all stand if front of it so no one sees and tries to stop you.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Deal!
  • suzreen
    Options
    We'd make toast for absent friends...
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    suzreen wrote: »
    Really? You are a cheap date, lady! For eating the peanuts and the almonds, you be allowed to pee in the sink first.

Lol! I had a friend who was so drunk she peed in her kitchen sink because the bathroom was a whole 10 feet further! :joy:

• finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Gin and tonic , fire pit , hammock
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Join him in the hammock
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Take her for a long walk in the woods
  • FitOneSoon
    FitOneSoon Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    keg stand!
  • phil2k17
    phil2k17 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    shots
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    FitOneSoon wrote: »
    keg stand!

Now your taking! Count me in.
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    This probably isn't the best place to post this response since this is just a fun thread, but here goes.
    Just don't ever try it with booze or use any sort of high % abv alcohol to try it. It's super dangerous & you're more likely to catch yourself on fire, because of its volatile flashpoint, than if you're using what most firebreathers normally use. Fortunately booze won't kill you if you swallow it. Picking the wrong fuel can the way I do it, can indeed kill you if you're doing it the right way. If you don't know kind of fuel is safe, it could literally be fatal the first time you try to do it or any other time you do it. This is why I don't teach people how to firebreath.
    The fuel sources that I use have no labeling regulations on additives since they aren't meant for human consumption & the bottles can look almost identical sitting side by side on the shelf. Pick the wrong one & you could be dead if you ingest a very small amount while firebreathing. Fuel ingestion by the way happens more often than you might think. Even with the right fuel, I have to keep milk or some other neutralizing agent on hand to keep from chucking my guts even with the "safe" fuel incase I swallow a little bit or alot.
    I could teach anyone the technique, but knowing that someone might die because I cannot insure they pick the right fuel every time they go to buy it is why I won't. There is just there is just too much potential for someone to pick the wrong one & I can't live with that on my conscience knowing that someone getting hospitalized or even dying might be the direct result of me teaching them & that it never would have happened if I didn't.
    I do enjoy it because ot the risk, there is a huge adrenaline rush, but that also leads to mistakes. It's pretty easy to get amped on that rush & make foolish & costly mistakes. I've made some mistakes in the middle of a show before that have really scared the *kitten* out of me before.
    I wouldn't ever teach anyone, but I would happily perform for them instead if I had everything on hand that I needed to do it safely.

*Side note* This hobby does not increase your chances of getting laid either, so if anyone every considers it for that reason, don't. LOL

You Win This Thread! Cheers to you!
    tjkita wrote: »
    FitOneSoon wrote: »
    keg stand!

Now your taking! Count me in.

Bathroom Flex Selfies
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Dress up like Super Heroes and rescue the Drunks that do idiotic things!
  • suzreen
    Options
    Turn the hose on the drunks to wake them up!
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Put the hose on her and see if she will take it....