Hottest. . Blah

Options
Jade_Butterfly
Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
You know what is hot. . not body parts, but someone that truly cares for you and appreciates you for WHO you are not WHAT you look like. .. . I for one don't just have a body, but a mind. . and a love and passion for others and what matters to them. .. It is not about looking at another person like a piece of meat. . .

What besides body parts do you desire in a relationship?:bigsmile:

Replies

• petchonka82
    petchonka82 Posts: 156
    Options
    Confidence is HOTT. Communication is a must!
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    The ability to laugh, lead a family, faith is a must....
  • mjhuff1121
    mjhuff1121 Posts: 112
    Options
    My husband is HARDWORKIN'. And he truly loves God, and it's his goal to be the husband that helps me get to heaven, not distract me from that. That to me, is amazingly attractive.
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Confidence is a huge turn on... That and kindness and respect towards others :)
  • jesienia
    jesienia Posts: 294
    Options
    Someone who is intelligent, caring and can make me laugh is a must! Personality is the most important thing to me...I don't go for looks.
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    Confidence is very sexy...don't you think?
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    The ability to laugh, lead a family, faith is a must....

That's so uncommon these days....most women anymore want the guy to take a back seat it seems almost.

There's just so much...it's impossible to explain...but, for me...trust, is huge, and honesty. I would say generosity...but it's so much more. A willingness to give literally anything...because you're secure in the fact that whatever you give will be returned to you three times over. Communication is right there as well.

Again...to explain what I want and give to a relationship would take forever...well, at least the lifetime I would intend that relationship to last.

~Edit for typos
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Sense of humor!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes. . These are the replies that I seek. . That there is still human decency in the world that we look at people for who they are. .. Love it. ..

We are all trying to make better people out of ourselves, but ultimately we have to love ourselves and each other the way we are and for what we want to become. ..
  • icandothistrish85
    Options
    I got exactly what I desired when I found my Derrick. A person who wouldn't judge me from my past. I was molested/raped/physically abused from the age of 5-15 years old. About a year into our relationship, in the middle of the desert in the middle of the night, I told him every single detail about me, my history, my family and why we no longer speak, how I became a ward of the state and why I started cutting and taking medication at 10 years old. He held me and listened. He didn't have the typical disbelief disgustd look on his face. He didn't try to fix me and he didn't make me hide my past either. He supported my therapy sessions, my sexual abuse victims group meetings, me volunteering with others who've been through all that I've been through and he's just amazing. He's the only person in my life who's supported me and not pressurized me to do anything I didn't want to. He's great to talk to or just sit alone with quietly, to cry with, to laugh over pointless unfunny **** with. He's an amazing husband. He's a fantastic father to our three kids. I couldn't have asked/wished for a better person. He's a great friend too and that's what I really desired, a friend I could ALWAYS count on. My Derrick is on here as well, user: DerrickR333.
  • paradog
    paradog Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    yes a mind is sexy but that's only part of the picture. If it was just about the mind, some people would never get married, let alone procreate (not going to advocate that they do) :)

Without getting all emotional ...what about compassion? I person with a heart is fine but seeing it in action is a thrill!
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I love my wife because she makes me feel like I'm her hero, knight in shining armor, even if I'm a little chubby geek in the real world. She lets me carry the heavy stuff and do the manly things even if she can do them better. :blushing:
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Being a motivated/driven person is hot
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    Gotta love a nice sexy walk too.
  • LovelySophiya
    Options
    ABOVE ALL HONESTY is the hottest to me.... I hate being toyed with tell me the truth dont play little mind games...:wink:
  • PinkiG35
    PinkiG35 Posts: 16
    Options
    :blushing:
  • PinkiG35
    PinkiG35 Posts: 16
    Options
    Someone who I miss when Im not with them and who I still get goosebumps over when I see them. I have my best boy friend who those feelings belong to. We are far apart but talk at least 3 times a week. If it was meant to be it will happen.

Like my mom says.... Love with get you through things that friendship wont and friendship will get you through things that love wont.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    I love my wife because she makes me feel like I'm her hero, knight in shining armor, even if I'm a little chubby geek in the real world. She lets me carry the heavy stuff and do the manly things even if she can do them better. :blushing:

Awww. . .what a lucky lady.. .Thank you for sharing. ..
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    ABOVE ALL HONESTY is the hottest to me.... I hate being toyed with tell me the truth dont play little mind games...:wink:

Amen. . That is my #1 as well. ..