You Know It's Time to Get In Shape When ___________

Options

Replies

• messiahs
    messiahs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    When you can grab your rolls. Also, when you start resenting the thin girls around you for no reason other than they're thin, and their legs look great. That's an unhealthy mind AND an unhealthy body!
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Moxie42 wrote: »
    When you find out your aunt-in-law has been texting your mother-in-law about how sad it is to watch your "life in a constant decline" and then debate whether or not you're a food and alcohol addict. :s

Also, being asked when I'm due.

Aaaaand getting memberships to gyms and weight loss programs as birthday and Christmas presents.

When your mom tells you, "You just don't look good."

Yeah. My family knows me well enough that they know I wouldn't be ok with that nonsense.I've "disowned" realatives for that *kitten*. Who needs that negativity in thier lives?
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    When your preschool class is obsessed with your huge "wobbly muscles" on your arms.
  • ShrinkingViolet1982
    ShrinkingViolet1982 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    It's time to get in shape when I can squish my tummy fat and make my stomach talk to my 2-year-old son. Fun, but rather alarming.
  • Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    > You Know It's Time to Get In Shape When ___________

All of the cookies are gone, and you ate them!
  • nissarayna
    nissarayna Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    When I realized summer was coming in 4 months and my kids are getting more and more active and faster, I had to be able to keep up, now I can!
  • JenHuedy
    JenHuedy Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    When you have to take a big breath of air before going down to tie your shoes or paint your toenails.
  • sumkay02
    sumkay02 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You Know It's Time to Get In Shape When ___________

Which time would you like me tell you about?? :cry: :'(:'(
    I fail every time.
  • zilla729
    zilla729 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    When non of your clothes fit and kids in your class ask you if you are having a baby and you tell them no whole thinking to yourself man my stomach has gotten so large. Also realizing that your seatbelt is riding up as you dive because it is fighting for a space on your lap with your expanding stomach.
  • Boskerz
    Boskerz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    NettieBess wrote: »
    When you can't cut your toenails and breathe at the same time.

Seriously, this is hilarious!!! Sadly, so true as well
  • mrssie1223
    mrssie1223 Posts: 146 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @onthatStuff When people hear you coming down the hall (i.e., Thunder Thighs rubbing together) way before they see you! LOL :smiley: Also, when your butt stops fitting in the seats at your favorite concert venue. Real personal experiences, people. LOL :smiley: Michelle
  • aettinger448
    aettinger448 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    When my six year old daughter was helping me fold laundry, she grabbed my underwear and said, "Wow mom! Your underwear are huge!" Yep. Time for a change.

My six year old said "Mom you have a big fat belly!" And when I thought a 280' sand dune climb might literally kill me as he ran up it.
  • jacquih2981
    jacquih2981 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    When you have to sit down to get dressed.

When you have to put your knees out so there is room for your belly and breathing on the rowing machine

When the kids start asking if you are having children (not just 1 but multiples!! !)

When you are buying from 50+ in your 40s

When you don't own anything without an elastic waistband
  • MazzyToday
    MazzyToday Posts: 23 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Your coworker is concerned that you are deathly ill just because you didn't eat a doughnut from a box someone brought in. You feel badly that it is a foregone conclusion that you'll eat them, so you have 2 to cheer you up.
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    mrssie1223 wrote: »
    @onthatStuff When people hear you coming down the hall (i.e., Thunder Thighs rubbing together) way before they see you! LOL :smiley: Also, when your butt stops fitting in the seats at your favorite concert venue. Real personal experiences, people. LOL :smiley: Michelle

My butt did not fit well in the seats at an old arena and that was definitely a moment! :#:D

• PhylinAZ
    PhylinAZ Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    When my middle in the mirror became a marshmallow fluff "waste" land. Down 16. 15 more to go. :)
  • Hopeful2BHere
    Hopeful2BHere Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    When your waist disappears and becomes bigger than your chest (ladies know what I mean).
    When all of your jeans are too tight.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,503 Member
    Options
    Your pants pockets look like "ears" on your pants.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png