Please post your weight loss photos☺ before and after!

Replies

• rlynnlopez2017
    rlynnlopez2017 Posts: 59 Member
    @ThTi you look fantastic! As a fellow shortie myself (5' 1.5") you are inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
  • newstart1988
    newstart1988 Posts: 154 Member
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing! ☺☺☺
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    http://bigtinysteps.com/2017/05/06/my-weightloss-journey/
    My pics are here, can't upload on app?

You for some reason, maybe the smile, remind me of Cameron Diaz. Great work!
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    edited June 2017
    132 lbs down
    (300-->168)

I'm 5'8". I'd like to lose another 10 but I'm ok where I am now.

s6kx2fyuvcf2.jpg

Wow! And honestly with that big of a loss I am so surprised you don't seem to have much loose skin - especially since you are 50. Your results are amazing!! I'm 27 and I'd love to be in your shape. lol.
  • JulieSHelms
    JulieSHelms Posts: 821 Member
    Verity1111 wrote: »

Wow! And honestly with that big of a loss I am so surprised you don't seem to have much loose skin - especially since you are 50. Your results are amazing!! I'm 27 and I'd love to be in your shape. lol.

Hey thanks! I lost the first 55 without exercising and the hanging skin was bad. Then I lost the last 80ish while doing weight training (first time in my life in a gym!) and my skin at -132 is better than at -55. I REALLY think the weights helped tighten up something--connective tissue maybe? I still have it--won't be modeling bikinis anytime soon--but it does hide well under clothes. Stomach and thighs are the worst.

• mebelfanti
    mebelfanti Posts: 328 Member
    edited June 2017
    ThTi wrote: »
    Lastly (and thank you internet for anonymity because this lets my true nerd shine), I created Excel models tracking my progress and predicting when I would hit certain goals. Having tangible timelines and matching events with when I expected to be at certain goals definitely made me feel a lot more optimistic about my ability to achieve a 60+ pound weight loss, which felt daunting in August.

I have an Excel spreadsheet too! Complete with graphs, predictions, and goals based on average weight lost per week. It's been really motivational to see how much progress I've made and I totally agree with you that it helps to make a large weight loss seem achievable.

Congrats on your success, you looks great!
  • mk2fit
    mk2fit Posts: 730 Member
    @Snicolej Awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!