Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• spatter01
    spatter01 Posts: 10 Member
    New here, getting back on track as of last week. Working it at least 5x a week and logging all my food. Who wants to help me be accountable​? Who needs help?
  • crushingitdaily12345
    crushingitdaily12345 Posts: 577 Member
    Hey people! I love MFP... have been on here for 92 days, and have lost 47 lbs so far... I love this app! Feel free to friend me... 39/m Wisconsin here. :-) Anyone welcome for added inspiration and motivation. :)
  • MichWolverine55
    MichWolverine55 Posts: 10 Member
    As I'm eating a Baconater, I'm thinking I could use some accountability. Haha
  • hancdrew619
    hancdrew619 Posts: 2 Member
    Add me
  • Codthegreat
    Codthegreat Posts: 25 Member
    Waddup! SoCal here, feel free to add me anyone!
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    almost 1200 day streak, active daily, open dairy and workouts posted. Feel free if you want.
  • d_david_o
    d_david_o Posts: 35 Member
    New to the site but plan on sticking around. Feel free to add me if you like, I would appreciate it!
  • AprilShowers514
    AprilShowers514 Posts: 1 Member
    DYING HERE!!!! I can't stand myself. I need motivation. I'm a full time paralegal, mom to two kids (ones a teenager), two dogs, house...I need time for me and I can't seem to make it happen but I know I MUST!! I know I sound like I"m begging, but I'm always good for a pick me up or a chuckle in your day!! What do you have to lose? :)
  • Carl_Carlson
    Carl_Carlson Posts: 85 Member
    Anyone out there retired and an avid road cyclist or into fitness and exercise?

5x1h9xgnynik.jpg
  • J0NSN00W
    J0NSN00W Posts: 2 Member
    Just started here, looking for some motivation! Add me up and we can keep eachother motivated!
  • heydee59
    heydee59 Posts: 4 Member
    Hiii feel free to add me :) Been keeping this up for a few weeks now and I'm seeing results! Let's motivate each otherrrrr
  • Bride2Be2020
    Bride2Be2020 Posts: 3 Member
    Starting back on the fitness journey again looking to lose the rest of the weight I need to get to my goal (I have gained a little over the past several months). Love to chat and always looking to make new friends! Feel free to send me a FR!!
  • Luvmyhubby222
    Luvmyhubby222 Posts: 149 Member
    Back on MFP to drop some weight before my half marathon in the fall. Need some serious *kitten* kicking-add me if you are a daily poster and let's keep each other in line!

In the sweetest way, of course...;)
  • Smidge22
    Smidge22 Posts: 46 Member
    Please FR me
  • Jedi1989
    Jedi1989 Posts: 22 Member
    Feel free to add me! Would love to have some more friends :)
  • Selina_Kyle_60
    Selina_Kyle_60 Posts: 41 Member
    Yes! Please add me, trust me I need all the help I can get
  • I'm new. Can use all the help I can get
  • lesliecooki6038
    lesliecooki6038 Posts: 15 Member
    Feel free to add me:) new as well
  • Nur5eshelley
    Nur5eshelley Posts: 10 Member
    Back to MFP and need some friends to help me reach some goals. Feel free to add me :)
  • jennifermalvenda
    jennifermalvenda Posts: 7 Member
    Hi everyone! I've been working out for a while, but have been desperately slacking in the nurtriton department, which is where MFP comes in handy