Is anyone doing Low Carb?

Options
Hello,
I just wondered if anyone is following a Low Carb or Low Carb High Fat plan, if so how are you doing? X

Replies

• Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Low carb since November 2015 and loving it! Yummy food, less bloating, and no eczema flare-ups. Plus, it helped me drop more pounds. I'm a fan.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
  • JammyWam_Zap
    JammyWam_Zap Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've used the low carb diet in the past and the results were great... while I kept it off. I've struggled with binge eating for a while now so gained back the weight but the diet is good for weight loss. I had lost around 60lb in four months when I was on this diet.
  • Wtn_Gurl
    Wtn_Gurl Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I am doing low carb, but not keto at 20 grams of carbs a day. The extra carbs make my way of eating like i am not even dieting.
  • ClaireSlimForLife
    ClaireSlimForLife Posts: 8 Member
    Options

Thank you for that xx
  • ClaireSlimForLife
    ClaireSlimForLife Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've used the low carb diet in the past and the results were great... while I kept it off. I've struggled with binge eating for a while now so gained back the weight but the diet is good for weight loss. I had lost around 60lb in four months when I was on this diet.

I would love to see your diet plan for such amazing weight loss, if I could lose 15lbs a month I would be delighted. Well done you xx
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

If you put all the weight back on - then low carb was not a sustainable solution for you. [BTW I'm on keto - but until I lose all the weight and keep it off - I wait and see]
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options

I would love to see your diet plan for such amazing weight loss, if I could lose 15lbs a month I would be delighted. Well done you xx

You want to lose 15lb a month and put it back on...... strange
  • christinahanson89
    christinahanson89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm doing high protein, low carb. Low fat. 1400 calories net and have lost about 22lbs in my first month. It's just melting off. I think the initial drop is from cutting out alcohol completely (I was a heavy drinker not too long ago) and I've never tracked my food intake until now. I must've been taking in tons of Cal's before.riughly 2k a day on beer alone.
  • roz_of_2_boys
    roz_of_2_boys Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm doing keto - any diet will fail (meaning, you'll put on what you took off) if you don't stick with it. You have to find a new way of eating, not a diet. A real ketogenic way of eating is sustainable because it is adaptable to each person's needs, based on insulin response and their ability to become fat adapted. I have had amazing results. Not just inches lost, but in reversing several chronic issues I've had.
  • trjjoy
    trjjoy Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Oh hellllllll no!