30 Day SHRED!!!!!! "AGAIN!!!"

I know that this is one of the most repeated discussion, BUTTTTTT lets do it one more time.... :smile: :wink:
Gals out there, i highly need motivation and more than that i need an exercise buddy.
I want to start 30day shred sooon... I am going to follow 1200calorie intake and will try to eat as clean as possible(i am very bad when it comes to eating :disappointed: ). I am gonna log everything in my dairy which is open.
Key: 1) Proper diet
2) 30day shred
3) 3mins cardio atleast 4times a week and atleast 30mins walking for 2day(1rest day).

my stats: i havnt checked my weight recently but i can say 155pounds. height 5'3''. goal weight: 120pounds
Please drop a message or respond here so that we can support each other and lose weight and grow strong.

Replies

• raquele3394
    raquele3394 Posts: 180 Member
    I know that this is one of the most repeated discussion, BUTTTTTT lets do it one more time.... :smile: :wink:
    Gals out there, i highly need motivation and more than that i need an exercise buddy.
    I want to start 30day shred sooon... I am going to follow 1200calorie intake and will try to eat as clean as possible(i am very bad when it comes to eating :disappointed: ). I am gonna log everything in my dairy which is open.
    2) 30day shred
    3) 3mins cardio atleast 4times a week and atleast 30mins walking for 2day(1rest day).

my stats: i havnt checked my weight recently but i can say 155pounds. height 5'3''. goal weight: 120pounds
    Please drop a message or respond here so that we can support each other and lose weight and grow strong.
    I want to do it!!!
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    NoMoreAfatChick Posts: 226 Member
    2) 30day shred

I want to do it!!!

@raquele3394 great!! I am gonna send you a friend request... lets do it together.. and lets wait for a day or 2 for anyone to join and start from monay. or please tell me if u have other suggestions..
  • raquele3394
    raquele3394 Posts: 180 Member
    Sounds good @NoMoreAfatChick! I think I accepted your Friendship!
  • shaq2013
    shaq2013 Posts: 4 Member
    I want to join too :)
  • rainebowsparkles
    rainebowsparkles Posts: 180 Member
    I'm starting this again (today was spent walking in the sun all day) and would love to join you guys.
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    NoMoreAfatChick Posts: 226 Member
    Glad to have u gals here.. Lets start this from monday???? have a nice relaxed weekend and get ready for the SHREDDDDDDDD!!!! :):)
  • sbrant316
    sbrant316 Posts: 7 Member
    2) 30day shred

I want to do it!!!

• sbrant316
    I would like to join
  • sbrant316
    Glad to have u gals here.. Lets start this from monday???? have a nice relaxed weekend and get ready for the SHREDDDDDDDD!!!! :):)

• sbrant316
    I would like to join..
  • sbrant316
    I'm new to fitness pal and im not sure how the groups work. Id like to join.
  • PeachyMango333
    PeachyMango333 Posts: 17 Member
    Hey!!! I'm trying to lose some pounds I gained while trying to reform healthy habits, and I'd love some motivation :)
  • sbrant316
    I'm sorry about all the repeated comments I finally figured it out lol
  • msyetta1983
    msyetta1983 Posts: 1 Member
    I would like to join
  • ndwalters87
    ndwalters87 Posts: 1 Member
    is like to join! i'm 5 foot 2, 12.1 stone and want to get to pre baby weight of 8.5 stone asap! struggling to lose it this time. just bought the 30 day shred! i'm. ew here would be great for support and compare xx
  • karen9600
    karen9600 Posts: 1 Member
    I'd like to join. Only joined my fitness pal today and have dusted off the old 30 day shred to start. I'm desperate to get rid of post baby body and get fit! X
  • mariegibbons75
    mariegibbons75 Posts: 1 Member
    Id like to join you too..I downloaded 30 day shred on Friday. I need to lose 2 stones. Marie
  • jackielocklear8606
    jackielocklear8606 Posts: 1 Member
    I would love to join, will you guys actually be using the jillian micheals 30 day shred video
  • jchesro
    jchesro Posts: 8 Member
    Hi I'd like to join you girls (with motivation ;)) I have the 21 day fix but I think it is pretty much the same, doing the exercise plan from it and following a calorie controlled diet with mfp rather than worry about the box thing. Add me as a friend and let's do this!