Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred - Support needed

Options
Hello,

So I have just ordered Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred so I am hoping I will have it with in a few days. I get married in September so I want to look and feel my best for that. But with a week away at Edinburgh festival and my hen weekend August is not going to be an easy month sooo... I was hoping some of you might join me and fingers crossed we can egg each other on to complete this together throughout the month of August.

I will post again when I get my DVD hopefully in time to start on the first of August.

Who is with me?

Replies

• lauraparr
    lauraparr Posts: 112
    Options
    i've just ordered it today too! i'm really scared but can't wait to start!
    WE CAN DO IT!! i'm with you!!! xx

9646626.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • CatClark
    CatClark Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I'm half way through the Shred, but I'm planning on keeping going throughout August, so I'm more than happy to badger you / be badgered!

I'm loving it so far! Feels great to have some structured exercise factored in each day - and I'm already seeing some results. Wearing a horizontal striped, jersey maxi dress today WITHOUT the need for suck-you-in magic knickers - this would not have happened pre-Jillian :D

Stick with it - if you ever feel like missing a day or giving up, I've found the best way to get motivated is to check out before / after threads, and keep telling yourself that you can stick with *anything* for 30 measly days :)

Best of luck!
  • EvyMaria
    EvyMaria Posts: 6
    Options
    I ordered it yesterday!

I'm in London this weekend so I'm going to start it on the 1st as well!! I'm in!! :)
  • mom2nate08
    mom2nate08 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I am a part of another 30DS group that started back in July. Unfortunately, I let life get in the way close to the end of level 1 and didn't complete it. However, some of the results from the people in the group that did finish are amazing. It is a great workout! I am going to start back into it on Aug 8 when I return from vacation.

Dedicate yourself to complete the workouts. They are short workouts and you will feel better and better after each one. Good luck!
  • BerryFruit
    BerryFruit Posts: 57
    Options
    Wow - this is the first time I have really posted on here. Very fast response. I feel so energized already just knowing there is a group doing this together.

Very excited to get started.. :-)
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Hey I am up to day 5 of level one and I'm starting to see and feel a change happening which is very exciting - love to hear how everyone else is going along - we can do it!
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Im in!!!
  • dddttt
    dddttt Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm still hesistant whether to do it or not... I'm working out almost every day anyway and I don't really wanna be sore (and I heard that what happens when you do the Shred). :(
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile:

You can count me in. Mine arrived last Friday, have done day 1 level 1 and I love it, although my thighs are objecting a bit this morning.

Let me know when you start and I will join in with you and anyone else :flowerforyou:
  • xxamzxxx
    xxamzxxx Posts: 23
    Options
    just bought this dvd and it will be here within two days so im up for it guys,be gr8 to give support to one another x
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I'm still hesistant whether to do it or not... I'm working out almost every day anyway and I don't really wanna be sore (and I heard that what happens when you do the Shred). :(

Hey I was worries about this too but I have found so far the pain hasn't been too bad, just that good "you've done something" pain. I make sure to stretch out really well after each work out. I've stopped doing my gym weights and am treating this as my strength training (which is great as I needed a change) and if I am too tired from other workouts or have a long run planned I'll just skip a day and then pick it up again on the next one. It is working well so far :)
  • freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    I'm in for 1st of August start!
  • dddttt
    dddttt Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    @Fromaquizer, thanks! I guess I'll give it a shot then. :) Gonna go buy dumbbells today. :) Thank you!
  • losingtheselbs
    losingtheselbs Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've just finished L1, D3 at the moment but I love to have some support to keep me going!
  • Tinkerbell09
    Options
    Yay! I ordered it today too! Cant wait to receive it!xx
  • sonybalony
    sonybalony Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Picking it up at Wally World before lunch time! If i ordered it online it would have only cost $7 but add shipping and I'd have to wait... Paying $9 and get it NOW! lol Very excited!!!! Weight is starting to come off and I feel like I could do it without DYING right off the bat! lol Wish me luck! Wanna get in the habit before school starts back up in 3 1/2 weeks! :-)

Sonia
  • vivianleemit
    vivianleemit Posts: 112
    Options
    I just got mine recently too! I'm definitely in :)
  • healthymern10
    Options
    Hello everyone, can i be counted in on this support as well, i am going to borrow the dvd from my sister and i am looking forward to it especially now after reading everyones posts this sounds like it is going to be great and very supportive group. Good luck to us all :)

2506180.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • xxamzxxx
    xxamzxxx Posts: 23
    Options
    yay this is gonna be ace, a few of us are at the begining of our journey too x
  • urbanmyth
    urbanmyth Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm getting married in September too. My DVD just arrived today and I had a go - wow! I can't remember the last time I glowed so much :)

Looking forward to seeing some results soon, particularly around my stomach and thighs.