What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    You all inspired me to take my measurements again.

Since July 5, 2016:
    • Waist: lost 10.8 inches
    • Hips: lost 9.5 inches
    • Neck: lost 2.5 inches
    Since December 2016:
    • Wrist: lost .5 inches
    • Belly button waist: lost 5 inches
    Since February 2017:
    • Largest part of thigh: lost 2 inches
    • Ribcage (bra waist): lost 3.75 inches

I wish MFP had more options than just the first three, but eventually I started recording them myself. Weirdly, I am most excited about losing inches on my neck and wrists, because those seem like places where you wouldn't have a lot of fat. Just shows how it's coming off from everywhere.

Aside: it is hard to measure yourself when you are so squishy!! I had to develop a system for my waist, hips, and thighs because measurements can vary sooo much depending on how tightly you pull, lol.

You can add the others. :) On the website, click on the "Check-In" tab at the top of the home page, then at the bottom of the measurement list, click on "Track Additional Measurements". You can add as many as you like, I added all of my measurement areas!

Haha thanks! 11 months on MFP and I can still learn something new ;)

You're welcome! It's a process, I've been here for about 7 years and I think I'm still learning! ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!