Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• ValkyrieOnline
    ValkyrieOnline Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I will accept anyone, I love making friends and talking and will put as much effort into the friendship as you do!
    SW: 269lbs [incase you are looking for someone who is roughly the same weight as you...gonna get through it together!!]
    GW(planning on losing over 100lbs, but baby steps!!): 199lbs
    Not judgmental at all and I would like to take the friendships I make here outside of MFP for a better support system eventually!
    I love cheese, add me! o:)
  • purpleychick
    purpleychick Posts: 39 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I could use some new buddies
  • jakaril
    jakaril Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    New here, I would really like to meet new friends who are trying to get fit. I am a 48 year old married christian with 3 awesome kids and a dog. I live in rural Pennsylvania so I deal with certain challenges to my fitness goals. Can't wait to meet you all.
  • TopCop52903
    TopCop52903 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yup. Southeastern MA.
    jlpeck2112 wrote: »
    Anyone from New England here?

• TheWickedPixie
    TheWickedPixie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    add me please
  • mcress10
    mcress10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Aiight!
  • merperreesey
    merperreesey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been exercising for 3 consecutive years and felt like I reached a plateau, so I changed gyms and now have a trainer; however, the biggest difference has been the MyFitnessPal because it "TRULY" holds me accountable for "EVERYTHING" I eat. Logging is no big deal. I am a runner and am currently training for my 2nd 1/2 Marathon which is October 14, 2017. My goal is to do it in 3 hours flat. Any encouragement for this 56 year old mama is greatly appreciated.
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Looking for Brits around the Surrey and Sussex areas.
  • codymhendrix
    codymhendrix Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My food and exercise diary is public. Only 93 more lbs to go ha
  • Gingernats741
    Gingernats741 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yorkshire lass here, always happy to have UK friends
  • druby7136
    druby7136 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hey ya'll im from Houston and just looking for friends to motivate in getting to a healthy weight this year.
  • live_healthy_live_long
    Options
    I am new to MFP. I am looking to add friends so the app doesn't get boring and I can stay motivated. Feel free to add me
  • ISparkyI
    ISparkyI Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, kicking some goals lately and feel like I'm on the right track.
  • lexiehtown
    lexiehtown Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Friends!
  • BigChief96
    BigChief96 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Any Brits floating about here looking for some pals add me up
  • BigChief96
    BigChief96 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    South london lad looking for people to add compare weight loss and muscle gains with happy go lucky will talk to anyone
  • Landoficeandsnow
    Landoficeandsnow Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends! :D
  • ISOwine
    ISOwine Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Took a short hiatus from MFP. I'm back but all of my friends have disappeared! My newsfeed is a bit dull. I'm an active user with an open diary. Feel free to add me.
  • Fitfromfat17
    Fitfromfat17 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Looking for supportive friends who log daily. I do and I also have an open diary, feel free to add me as a friend :)