Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• psalms1441
    psalms1441 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    knowledgeable guy here, add me for motivation!!
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new friends! I am trying to lose weight and keep interest in exercising (I usually despise it). Feel free to add me for motivation and support.
  • andres0691
    andres0691 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I need friends, period. Anyone else doing Insanity Max 30?? Are your knees destroyed too? ^.^
  • marykate293
    marykate293 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, 5'5" and looking for friends so we can motivate eachother to meet our goals!
  • AmandaKasdorf
    AmandaKasdorf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me anyone and everyone that wants. :-)
  • veggiebuckeye
    veggiebuckeye Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    If you're positive and active on mfp please feel free to add away.
  • nolenebarnard
    nolenebarnard Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all, can't add friends from my phone, please add me! I'm still looking for motivated friends. Let's do this!
  • Nick_89_
    Nick_89_ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm a 26 year old West Australian who is starting his weight loss journey (again :neutral: ) and looking to be motivated and to help motivate others.

Feel free to add me and hopefully we can motivate each other to smash our goals!
  • alexiad441
    alexiad441 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hiii^^ I started 2 days ago! And hope I can get results! If you like to add me please do!!
  • nicole2792
    nicole2792 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    add me please!
  • VictoriaWard1988
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Varamyr38
    Varamyr38 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • NikkiBiggestFan
    NikkiBiggestFan Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. 5'7, 219lbs, wanting to see "onederland" again. (For anyone that doesn't know that means when you're out of the 200's with weight)
  • TacoTina
    TacoTina Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    you can add me too if you wish
  • TacoTina
    edited September 2015
    Options
    cpace03 wrote: »
    Hey everyone! So I am new to dieting. I am 44 yrs old, have a 2 week old son and a 21 month old son. I am pushing the 400 lbs mark and I am terrified that I won't be around to see them grow up. So. I started dieting. So far I have logged less than my goal in calories for the first 9 days. It is getting harder tho as the feeling of being hungry is starting to be a constant now. I find myself wanting to raid the fridge constantly.

I hate the word diet girl, just we have to learn to eat healthy and portion control is the key eating 5-4-6 times a day might help your cravings but do your logging in so you can see where you are. Try a food scale not by cups if you can. Good luck you can do this.

• TacoTina
    Options
    I hate the word diet girl, just we have to learn to eat healthy and portion control is the key eating 5-4-6 times a day might help your cravings but do your logging in so you can see where you are. Try a food scale not by cups if you can. Good luck you can do this.
  • auntcim
    auntcim Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm not losing weight fast but I try to keep myself accountable to my calorie intake.
  • trishk82
    trishk82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me as well! =)
  • hfultz55
    hfultz55 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. Looking for positive people to help keep me motivated. Just started back today with MFP. Good luck to everyone.