Goal Reached! 135 lbs down--please be encouraged if you have 100+ to lose!

Options

Replies

• brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    you look great, what a difference.
  • Boland_D
    Boland_D Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Great job :)
    I love seeing PCOS success stories. It gives many women motivation when they've lost hope.
  • Fathater36
    Fathater36 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Inspiration for everyone
  • mom2kateRH
    mom2kateRH Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Wow! I don't think I would even recognize your starting pic and your end pic as the same person. You look fabulous, and you look really healthy and strong
  • batters1964
    batters1964 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is amazing, well done. I am in my early 50s and also have a lot of weight to lose. You have shown me that it can be done!
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Amazing- so inspiring! Thank you so much for posting :smiley:
  • hayleacook
    hayleacook Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I can only imagine how much hard work went into losing that much weight. Way to go!
  • Laurie6578
    Laurie6578 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • TorrizzleWillSizzle
    TorrizzleWillSizzle Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!
  • forlease
    forlease Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    So inspirational! You're my height and age and it really helps to see such wonderful change as a result of your hard work and dedication.
  • legsnbacon
    legsnbacon Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Good for you!

Can I make a suggestion? In your post you say you have a large frame, looking at your after pictures, you most definitely do not have a large frame, I'd take that out of there.
  • JulieSHelms
    JulieSHelms Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    legsnbacon wrote: »
    Good for you!

Can I make a suggestion? In your post you say you have a large frame, looking at your after pictures, you most definitely do not have a large frame, I'd take that out of there.

I determined that based on wrist measurements. One wrist is in the large category and the other is right on the border of large/medium. The other notable thing, although it doesn't show so much in this photo is I have a large rib cage. I have to be careful what shirts I wear, because it can protrude weirdly. Also, I don't know if you noticed but my weight is still technically overweight according to the BMI chart. The doctor does not want me losing any more. Medium frame would have me losing about 20 more pounds for acceptable weight. Maybe if you saw me standing next to another person it would give more perspective? I'm not sure what you are keying in on that makes you think that.
  • penny_heathwood
    penny_heathwood Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. Thank you for posting. It gives me something to look forward to.
  • bluets2011
    bluets2011 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You win the internet today!!! Your work has paid off. Congratulations!!!
  • CatMama526
    CatMama526 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! I've got PCOS and am trying to lose, and reading this gave me hope. I can't believe that the doctor told you that you could basically just hope to maintain! You really showed them! :)
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    This is an incredible storey. You are an inspiration to women over 50!
  • Tulip9
    Tulip9 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I love seeing all the in between photos, and your happy face!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!