Why don't we have a bro thread?

Options

Replies

• SoulRadiation
    SoulRadiation Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    But you do need to either leave your house or start throwing dinner parties

Let your friends bring you women to meet. Friends love to fix each other up. Develop a social network and it will just happen...as everyone is looking out for each other.

Could be through sports, college, ballroom dancing, book clubs, science clubs...all kinds of things.

Never lose heart. The world is overflowing with people. You're going to love one of them and they will love you back if that's something you want in life
  • princess0lexi
    princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    I will not make much noise... just hanging around!

me two... i am just stalking..erm i mean watching B)
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Bros, some of your stories doesn't even mention the word bro. Up your stories bros.
  • princess0lexi
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Bros, some of your stories doesn't even mention the word bro. Up your stories bros.

good call bro
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,540 Member
    Options
    Define Bro please. I would much rather have an intelligent man forum.

It's really a bad idea to define bro on both a physical and mental level.

I'm sure it will work for you if you want it to...

:)

People aren't aware in general of the Platonic love concepts...it's not gender specific.

Comrades in various arms exists and can be had by all.

Spectacular description. When I hear Bro I have a negative image in my head. But Brothers in Arms, I can dig it.
  • LucasLean
    LucasLean Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    anteater.jpg
  • SoulRadiation
    edited June 2017
    Options

Spectacular description. When I hear Bro I have a negative image in my head. But Brothers in Arms, I can dig it.

Edit...quote fail lol...

Please keep in mind I only speak for myself. I also have a negative connotation with "internet bro" stuff...with good reason that I am not going to explain.

But it doesn't have to be bad...there's good bro stuff. Looking out for your buddy, finding the right love with the help of your friend, winning a fight that you didn't start...doing stupid stuff that you want to tell other people never to do because it's a horrible idea, harmless hijinx...etc
  • LucasLean
    LucasLean Posts: 100 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    LucasLean wrote: »
    anteater.jpg

yo bro

32f2165dab6df6efab8681f2d545d0b4752897e95d36c3ec4e628fb75354b422.jpg

bruh
  • princess0lexi
    Options
    anteater.jpg

yo bro

32f2165dab6df6efab8681f2d545d0b4752897e95d36c3ec4e628fb75354b422.jpg

bruh

:Dlcuonwo2cm34.jpg
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options

Edit...quote fail lol...

Please keep in mind I only speak for myself. I also have a negative connotation with "internet bro" stuff...with good reason that I am not going to explain.

But it doesn't have to be bad...there's good bro stuff. Looking out for your buddy, finding the right love with the help of your friend, winning a fight that you didn't start...doing stupid stuff that you want to tell other people never to do because it's a horrible idea, harmless hijinx...etc

I was kinda hoping this would be a positive connotation bro place, more of a brother idea then a baffoon idea
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options

Edit...quote fail lol...

I was kinda hoping this would be a positive connotation bro place, more of a brother idea then a baffoon idea

Whoops, I definitely took the Broroad on that one
  • SoulRadiation
    Options
    I had a bro in college who was eventually a navy seal, a decathlete...

He was tall and blond...he looked like Thor.

To get extra money, he became a bouncer on Franklin street which is a place where UNC students often go to drink.

One time he was accosted by a man with a knife, who was upset that he got bounced and he wanted to go back in.

He was charged by the guy, and with at that time no martial training he grabbed the guy by the face like you would palm a basketball.

He threw him into the ground with one arm and that was the end of the fight.

Everyone was extremely impressed and clapped.

• SoulRadiation
    Options
    The other guy just left.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    captbklee wrote: »
    are we suppose to troll this one?

Lol. It didn't come up in the latest "clique" meeting?

They're clique factions now, we need to get more than just dauntless and *kittens*

Oh for the love....
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    an intelligent man forum.

unpossible, bro.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    When I was in high school we passed notes and played footsie...lol.

You had need of more clandestine skills to goof off.

When I was in high school my bestie and I had a "notes" notebook, and I talked in pager code to my boyfriend. LOL you know, back when pagers were the *kitten*.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Just lol if you don't have a bro that's got your back no matter what. Once my bro and I brought this bar skank back to our place after she kept bragging about her gag reflex or lack there of. Within about 30 seconds of getting down to business we both could tell this chick was frauding and couldn't suck a jolly rancher without choking. Without hesitation my bro pushed that sloot to the side and got down on the floor. He looked up, winked at me right before saying "no homo", and showed that girl real quick how pathetic her skills were.

After all that the *kitten* had the nerve to jump up and started screaming and carrying on about us being gay like she didn't explicitly hear him say "no homo" just seconds before. She stormed out of the bropartment while my bro and me laughed and fist bumped.

you missed the opportunity to pull the ol' eiffel tower
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    So thinking back on things that have happened to me. I realized im a *kitten* idiot when it comes to women. Like legit. I ALWAYS figure things out way too late.

This girl used to hang around my friends and I, I enjoyed her company and was always friendly with her. She bought me a birthday present one year ( which none of my friends even do), nothing amazing but something that looking back on it should have been signal one that she liked me. Later on it just happens one day that im out with a buddy and her and we go back to her place to pick something up. The buddy makes a really horrible excuse about having to go get something from his place and says he will be back a bit later. We go up to her place and talk and generally having a good normal friend time.

Now guys.. and lurking gals I have to preface this that I have ALWAYS been the guy thats friend zoned when I like a girl. So understand that before you laugh your *kitten* off.

She then she brings me into her room and shows me a few things and sits on her bed and asks what im thinking. I cant even remember what i said, Im sure it was something completely retarded and not seeing the hints that were being thrown at me for the last 40 minutes alone at her place.

Eventually she probably gives up trying and we leave to meet up with the friend again.

Fast forward a week or two when i go to the bar with the same guy friend as that day and he goes into this big deal asking me if I liked her, Which i probably did if i ask myself honestly, because my answer to him instead of being honest was to panic and play it off that I didnt. Of course i only realize all of this years later and far too late.

So yeah. Im a *kitten* idiot.

bros i need your help. How do i be less of an idiot in the future? Every woman I like, i get friend zoned and i completely miss the ones that like me back until its far too late.

Sometimes you just have to make that move. It's the 21st century, chicks can make that move too. If you're on the shy side, do just enough to let her know you could be interested. Maybe she'll be the one to start it.
This discussion has been closed.