On Hulu:
    The Handaid's Tale
    Broad City
    Key and Peele
    The Mindy Project
  • distinctlybeautiful
    distinctlybeautiful Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    @_har_T_Swallow Were you not terribly disappointed with the ending? I loved it until the last two episodes..
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    I just started The 100 ...97 years post nuclear apocalypse, humans have been surviving on a space station and they send 100 criminal teenagers back to Earth to see if it's inhabitable again.
    Just finished the new season!! Looking forward to the next one
  • Missycvt
    Missycvt Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Bloodline. But also, ever since I subscribed to Netflix 3 years ago, I became a couch potato and just watched tv. I've put on weight. :( I'm hoping to being more active and watch less tv.
  • JewelsAU
    JewelsAU Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    House of Cards
    Stranger Things
    The Killing
    Thirteen Reasons Why
    American Crime
    The Fall
    Spotless
    Went Worth
    Bloodline ....... the second to the last episode is a little too much, they could have cut this & worked on the ending better. At least they provided an ending, not leaving the viewer to wonder if another season will come back.

Black Mirror but I did not care for this at all.
  • rainihi
    rainihi Posts: 103 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Seconding Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Sooo much fun (with a ride arrange of other emotions sprinkled in).
    Seconding Master of None (this show has some.... awesome nuances about life). Also it's not purely comedy, I think there is drama to this one.
    Seconding Sherlock, it's just freaking candy for the brain.
    Thirding Stranger Things (if you love sci-fi and mystery, this is just the treat).
    Seconding American Crime, it is also cool, have tissues ready if you are the type to cry at sad dramas.
    Seconding Daredevil--the action and plot are pretty darn good.

The first two I were going to recommend originally, but then read the rest of posts and added on. :)
  • WeAreTheMassacre
    WeAreTheMassacre Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    River
    Happy Valley
    Broadchurch
    The Fall
    Stranger Things
    Black Mirror

Dang, couldn't have made a better list. Just needs Peaky Blinders. Can't think of what else is still on Netflix.
  • Piloteer2009
    Piloteer2009 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Continuum. Bloodline. Lost.
  • kevinf2380
    kevinf2380 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Master Of None
    Unbreakable Kimmie Schmidt
    Life in Pieces
    Stranger Things
    New Girl

Start with those
  • LauraInTheWater
    LauraInTheWater Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Black Mirror---A dramatic fictional commentary on the relationship between the modern world and technology.

The OA--A sci-fi/fantasy about a blind girl who went missing but shows up years later. She develops a group of (mainly) younger followers and tells them the story of what happened.

Orange is the New Black--Drama-Blonde haired, white girl Piper Chapman goes to jail because her ex ratted her out. There, she encounters a culture completely different from her own--one where people are stigmatized by race and crime.

13 Reasons Why--Drama-A high school teenager leaves 13 tapes behind explaining the reasons why she killed herself.

Chewing Gum--Comedy-Virgin Tracey seeks out a way to lose her virginity.

Luke Cage--Drama based on the comic book character.

And Brad Pitt has a cool movie on there called War Machine. Not a typical role for him.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    I forgot about thenOA that one is really good
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I just started The 100 ...97 years post nuclear apocalypse, humans have been surviving on a space station and they send 100 criminal teenagers back to Earth to see if it's inhabitable again.

It ends when Will Smith and his son come back and find earth to be a very hostile place.
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Mystery Science Theater 3000!
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options

It ends when Will Smith and his son come back and find earth to be a very hostile place.

Stop referencing movies I haven't seen! Is it Wild Wild West??

A western movie about two traveling spacemen who come back to 1870's America only to find it in a deepening conflict between cowboys and Indians. Yeah, that's the one.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    Orange is the New Black--Drama-Blonde haired, white girl Piper Chapman goes to jail because her ex ratted her out. There, she encounters a culture completely different from her own--one where people are stigmatized by race and crime.

Explain how that show wins Best Comedy?