3kg (7lbs) loss in July!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Morning 3kg lossing people!! Hope everyone is well!!

Weighing in this morning at 176lbs which means I've lost 3lbs and my goal by August is 172lbs - 6 days left...eek!! Ahh well, even if I don't quite reach that target I'm proud of myself :-))

Have a good Tuesday everyone!!

x
    481471 Posts: 95
    Options
    Right...
    Kinda mini check in as I was curious what weight I lost I have forgotten what I was at at the beginning of july:
    July 1st - 125.6lbs (56.9kg)
    July 27th - 118.6lbs (53.7kg)

So yaaay just gone over the 3kg loss, so happy cos at one point I didn't think it was gunna happen...gotta be very good for next few days!

Bree, bring on that August challenge!! (Ps can u post a link to the Aug challenge here when u create the post pls as no doubt ill struggle/forget to fine it!)

Otherwise keep up the good work all, seen some fab progress from you all, if I can do it with my biscuit love so can u all!! ) X
  • sleepygiraffes
    sleepygiraffes Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I lost 3kg already this month, just by doing a body cleanse! I was surprised to see that I had dropped that much so quickly, but it rids your body completely of all that junk left in there.
  • miss84
    miss84 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    What do you call a body cleanse Giraffe? You mean like a detox?
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Ooh I'd love to know more about your cleanse too sleepygiraffes. :flowerforyou:

5 days left in July! Ahh! Here are my stats:

July 1st weight: 150 lbs or 68.03 kg
    Juy 27th weight: 146 lbs or 66.22 kg
    Difference: 4 lbs or 1.81 kg

Would ideally like to lose another pound by Aug 1st, bringing me down to 145 lbs or 65.77 kg. Hope it works out!
  • shiransom
    shiransom Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    5 lbs to go...don't think I'm going to make it :sad:
  • annied16
    annied16 Posts: 25
    Options
    well done guys who made the 3kg! if you didn't don't let it stop you - go for it next month!

just stepped on the scales and i'm at....3.6kg for the month! hoping i'll get the 4kg by the end (yes i weigh daily...hahah)
    anyways yay! thanks for the support guys :)
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I lost 3kg already this month, just by doing a body cleanse! I was surprised to see that I had dropped that much so quickly, but it rids your body completely of all that junk left in there.

What did you do for your cleanse? Sounds good!!
  • Seajolly
    Options
    Bree - What are you thinking of doing for the August challenge? Same thing, or different goals? :smile: BTW hope you feel better soon! :heart:
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I can't believe how fast July has gone!

Weighed in at 59.2kg this morning. only 0.2kg from my goal which is close enough for me!

This challenge has been great for getting me motivated. It didn't go so well at the start but just these past few days i've started getting into a better workout routine and am feeling very motivated and I have you guys to thank! Bring on 3kg loss in August!

Best of luck for your weigh ins :)
  • Seajolly
    Options
    Congrats Leanne, you did great!!! Very close to your goal!

Here's my July stats:
    Starting Weight as of July 1st: 150 lbs or 68.03 kg
    Goal weight by the 1st August: 143 lbs (hoped for a 3.17 kg loss!)

August 1st update:
    Current weight: 144.5 lbs or 65.54 kg

So I fell short of my goal by 1.5 lbs or 0.68 kg. Not too upset about it! I think I did really well, especially considering I had a vacation this month. Looking forward to the next challenge! :smile:
  • Seajolly
    Options
    Just wanted to post this here for everybody, since Bree just made a new challenge for August: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/305800-3kg-loss-in-august-we-all-did-so-well-in-july

:bigsmile:
  • breezad
    breezad Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to post this here for everybody, since Bree just made a new challenge for August: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/305800-3kg-loss-in-august-we-all-did-so-well-in-july

:bigsmile:

hehe thanks hun :)