the coffee lounge

Options

Replies

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    We're out of milk, so I had to use the powdered creamer I save for emergencies in my coffee today. It is disappointing, but getting the job done.

angelxsss wrote: »
    I make cold brew ice cubes and put them in a jar with half almond milk and half water. Just wanted to brag on my creativity.

I've been meaning to do this cold brew ice cube thing. I need to buy some ice cube trays.

It's really awesome and makes coffee easy, highly recommend :)
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    I make a carafe of coffee at night, chill overnight. We make cubes from flavored coffees (vanilla and mocha). Ice cold & just gets yummier with time!
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Perkins has good coffee
  • princess0lexi
    princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
    Options
    funny thing is that i have never had coffee from a shop before, might try starbucks some time
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    Options
    I am a Dunkin Donuts and Scooter's girl! They both have excellent cold brew options!
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I went to make a hot dog for lunch, even cooked the hot dog, then and only then did i realize someone took all of the hot dog buns AND bread.

I had a hot dog by itself. It was so sad. and lonely for both of us.
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    Options
    Off to yet another fitness class...This will complete 5 of the 12 I have scheduled for the week! I think that I will be ready to return to my "normal" schedule of 6 per week after Friday! We have been on summer break for almost a month, but I haven't slept in once! Monday (fingers crossed) will be my first full day off!

Stormy weather this morning, so after class I think that I will have a cup on the front porch and watch the clouds roll by...
  • zorrocat
    zorrocat Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm my third cup of coffee this morning after rain and train delays made my morning commute a disaster. But that means today can only keep getting better, right??
  • Jyster
    Jyster Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Just did two sink loads of dishes, searching the interwebs for someone that wants to go kayaking this month, and generally ignoring the fact that I have to get ready for work in 2 minutes. Guess i better finish the coffee and get ready. Have a great day ya'll.
  • princess0lexi
    Options
    on my first virtual cup of coffee, just got done looking for a new profile pic and changed what my profile said about me. might need seconds.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I have been using half n half in my morning cup, but I am trying to go full-blown keto, so I'm transitioning to one bulletproof cup, and heavy cream for any second or third cup. So far, so good...
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    on my first virtual cup of coffee, just got done looking for a new profile pic and changed what my profile said about me. might need seconds.

Not that you need my approval but love the profile pic
  • chaseracer2386
    chaseracer2386 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Haven't commented in a couple of days. How has everyone been. Been really busy with these water aerobics... Pretty fun though. Hey @princess0lexi how about some coffee?
  • cariduttry
    cariduttry Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    i'm over it. like, all of it. i don't want to be at work, don't want to be awake, and don't want to be fat LOL. and the coffee tasted like road tar this morning. at least i'm halfway through the week! :wink:
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I have been using half n half in my morning cup, but I am trying to go full-blown keto, so I'm transitioning to one bulletproof cup, and heavy cream for any second or third cup. So far, so good...

that's exactly what i did the first four months, and it worked well. i'm now trying the first cup w/out the butter, just to see what happens. i do notice i get a little hungry earlier than normal, but not bad.
  • princess0lexi
    Options
    Haven't commented in a couple of days. How has everyone been. Been really busy with these water aerobics... Pretty fun though. Hey @princess0lexi how about some coffee?

sure what kind you want? i am going for a latte. how are you doing? i am good
  • chaseracer2386
    Options

sure what kind you want? i am going for a latte. how are you doing? i am good

I could sure use a caramel frappe this morning. Went to bed at 930 and woke up at 530. Didn't seem like I slept at all. I am good also. Just trying to keep my weight down of course. Lol
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    Options
    Second Thursday in a row of subbing 2 morning fitness classes and teaching my own 2 classes this afternoon...Looking forward to everyone's return next week!

I think this morning feels like a latte morning.... Coffee Ninja, here I come!
  • chaseracer2386
    Options
    Coffee ninja.. That's cute. Lol
  • princess0lexi
    Options
    :D