Where my kitty cat lovers at?!?

Options

Replies

• KatieJefferson451
    KatieJefferson451 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    tnb2w6yagid5.jpg

Aww! Super cute kitty! I looovveee her name!

Thank you
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    vespiquenn wrote: »
    I wanted to make the bed. Two hours later.. it looks like I'm sleeping on just a mattress tonight.

7fhdnxz03401.jpg

Omg look at that lil punam! Cutest kitty everrr!
  • ManimalLover
    ManimalLover Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Here is our lovely Bengal. Her name is Luna and she is 11 months old.

Awww I LOVE Bangals!! She's absolutely beautiful!!
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    32wp94udaerw.jpg
    Rambo and Sam also known has Turd and The Tuxedo.

I had a kitty that looked exactly like Rambo. he was the best cat ever. i could be anywhere in the house and call for him and you would hear this thunder of paws as he raced to me every single time.
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    vespiquenn wrote: »
    I wanted to make the bed. Two hours later.. it looks like I'm sleeping on just a mattress tonight.

7fhdnxz03401.jpg

Omg look at that lil punam! Cutest kitty everrr!

Don't let the cute face fool you. He is a devil cat. :lol:
  • ManimalLover
    Options
    32wp94udaerw.jpg
    Rambo and Sam also known as Turd and The Tuxedo.

Lmao... Turd and Tuxedo.. love it!!!
  • mcafton
    mcafton Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    :(
  • ManimalLover
    Options
    mcafton wrote: »

What's wrong??
  • mcafton
    Options

What's wrong??

I don't know how to post a pic in here. normally I would cut and paste with my old phone, but this new one has a share option. Facebook, text, email etc. I don't think I can copy to clipboard though. So I was wondering how you all are posting them.
  • ManimalLover
    Options

What's wrong??

I don't know how to post a pic in here. normally I would cut and paste with my old phone, but this new one has a share option. Facebook, text, email etc. I don't think I can copy to clipboard though. So I was wondering how you all are posting them.

Mine shows a little picture.. I click on it and it brings up my photo album.
  • ManimalLover
    Options

What's wrong??

7t33jbvhii78.png
  • mcafton
    Options

What's wrong??

7t33jbvhii78.png

ack! mine doesn't have that. the thing furthest right is the smiley face. OK now it makes sense how you guys are posting them. I wonder why mine doesn't have that. Thanks for the help.
  • ManimalLover
    Options

What's wrong??

7t33jbvhii78.png

ack! mine doesn't have that. the thing furthest right is the smiley face. OK now it makes sense how you guys are posting them. I wonder why mine doesn't have that. Thanks for the help.

:[ sorry
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    He's charcoal-gray and I wasn't sure if he was male or female at first, so I went neutral. Every gray cat I've met has been called "Smokey," so I wanted to be a little different...

My brother had a beautiful Smokey gray cat, but he named him Church.. He lived up to the name. :p
  • mcafton
    Options

What's wrong??

7t33jbvhii78.png

What's wrong??

7t33jbvhii78.png

What's wrong??

7t33jbvhii78.png

Thanks. Well, maybe I'll message tech support. I have a siamese mix we just got a few months ago.
  • ManimalLover
    Options
    And one more (I have more cats but don't want to monopolize the place)

2v7z217l2wsh.jpg

Monopolize it! That's what this is here for!