Help!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Sheisinlove109
    Sheisinlove109 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was yesterday. We all have times in our life that de-rail us. We are here for support. Start small, be realistic, make a plan.
  • thatdesertgirl777
    thatdesertgirl777 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Rinse and Repeat. Wash yourself off of the mistakes and guilt, then go back to what you know you need to do.
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I have been having the hardest time getting back on track. I successfully lost weight with MFP a few years ago. I have gained it all back and then some. I keep trying to get back on track and finding my self going back to my old ways within a day or two. The important thing is you are trying to change. That is what I have to tell my self. I am going to start again tomorrow and keep my fingers crossed this will be the time I can stay on track. We've got this. We can do this. I know for me it is mind over matter. The matter being binge eating food that is unhealthy and drinking lots of wine.
  • tahilson
    tahilson Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    PRAY HONEY
  • sarahlovesfood25
    sarahlovesfood25 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    U guys r all amazing :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    ZephieC wrote: »
    I printed some of my diary entries from the beginning so I could remember what I was eating. It was slow, the first few days I did good with breakfast and lunch and crashed at night. I am back on track now though. Keep trying until it comes together.

Got to say....
    I love the idea of printing out previous successful days as a means to getting back on track. It takes a lot of the thought and procrastination out of the first few days.

Cheers, h.

Me, too. Genius!
  • NewYearNewMe140
    NewYearNewMe140 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    With a lot of stress, you deserve to feel better. Treat yourself by taking care of you.