Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred completed!!!! Inches gone!

Options

Replies

• getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Great results - it's so nice when your clothes fit different. Level 2 is the most difficult in my opinion.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    wooohoooooo! i've done 22 days of the shred but just here and there along with other exercises. great job!
    you are making me wish i'd been doing right AND left instead of just left for stuff. i figured they'd be close to the same but now i wonder... lol
  • JwlzBoatie
    JwlzBoatie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    wow those are great numbers!!! i'm so scared to try it but with those results i just my check it out!
  • carlalovestheocean
    Options
    Thank you so much for your post! I think we have the same story! I weigh about the same, just had my baby on March 31st and I just started to do the 30day shred. What a coincidence! Thank you for your motivation, I will keep it up!
  • mkba05
    mkba05 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow this IS super motivating!!!
    I started Day 1 a few weeks back and started calling Jillian bad names :)
    I know it's gotta work, but I guess I'm just out of shape.

I think I'll give it a whirl again... even if I'm not the best at it!

GREAT JOB girl!
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the compliments!! I feel so much stronger now from doing this! Annoying as she may be, Jillian does kick your *kitten* into shape!!
  • corgifan
    corgifan Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Those are great results!

I started 30DS yesterday, so I've only done two days so far. I've done it off and on before, but I'm committing to finish all 30 days this time. It'll be interesting to see how it goes- I'm training for a half marathon at the same time, so LOTS of exercise! Hoping my results are as good as yours! :)
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Great jobbbbb!
  • LotsOtots5
    LotsOtots5 Posts: 174
    Options
    Way to go!!!!! Your inches lost are really impressive!!
  • tigertown11
    tigertown11 Posts: 310
    Options
    It has been a pleasure to watch you transform and stick with it!! Especially with children. With those measurements I am going to be sure to get it from Netflix! Wow!!
  • sassycurlzss
    sassycurlzss Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I would love to try Shred it with Weights but I think it is 45min and with small kids not sure this is possible...timewise!
    Its not its only like 30-35 min its great but yoyu need to watch your posture!! I suggest buying the kettle bell from walmart it comes with a dvd in it she wxplains proper posture. Its a boring dvd but worth doing at least 3 times to get that down first. Then start shred with Jiliian.
  • jordanlell
    jordanlell Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of starting 30DS, but I'm wondering if I should be doing cardio at the same time or not? Those of you who have done it, did you do it with or without?
  • poesch77
    Options
    I'm thinking of starting 30DS, but I'm wondering if I should be doing cardio at the same time or not? Those of you who have done it, did you do it with or without?

This has cardio in it so this was basically all I did....sometimes an occasional walk a couple days per week with the kids!
  • ivanaelly
    ivanaelly Posts: 31
    Options
    Your results are fantastic! well done:)
  • poesch77
    Options
    Your results are fantastic! well done:)

Thanks so much!
  • Jonicha26
    Jonicha26 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I would love to try Shred it with Weights but I think it is 45min and with small kids not sure this is possible...timewise!

Way to go! Such a good feeling! :) I loved (and hated) 30DS! A couple weeks ago I finished JM's Ripped in 30... now, that one definitely kicks it up a notch from 30DS, but it's worth it! Now, I'm trying her yoga meltdown dvd. All her stuff just keeps me so motivated! I'd recommend any of it if you are looking for something new! Congrats again and good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I started on Monday, and today (day 3) was killer! I hope I can make it through the whole 30 days..
  • wigglentwink
    wigglentwink Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I don't think 24 1/2 inches lost is a high number for the workout you are getting. I just finished and lost 21 inches. I was also running, though. A lot. So, I don't know how much of it was the Shred (most of it) and how much of it was running.

I did all 30 days, straight through, 10 days on each level. I lost 18 lb in 30 days. It was awesome!!! I wear 2 sizes smaller than when I started...easily.
  • wigglentwink
    Options
    Oops, posted twice.
  • wigglentwink
    Options
    That's awesome! I started on Monday, and today (day 3) was killer! I hope I can make it through the whole 30 days..

Day 4 is the hardest...it gets easier from there. I promise.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!