My 150 pound weight loss Journey

Options

Replies

• RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just wow! Your "before" pictures look like the overweight father to your "after" self! A huge difference, for sure. Congratulations and continue enjoying your healthy life with your family!
  • ldtamika31
    ldtamika31 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing and determination congratulations
  • briwill1977
    briwill1977 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational, sir.
  • pdmccone
    pdmccone Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »
    Wow! Just wow! Your "before" pictures look like the overweight father to your "after" self! A huge difference, for sure. Congratulations and continue enjoying your healthy life with your family!

Well that makes me feel young and confident. Thanks!
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Wow this is an amazing turn around! You look great!
  • rdgfit
    rdgfit Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing - motivating to see such great successes on MFP!
  • pdmccone
    Options
    rdgfit2017 wrote: »
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing - motivating to see such great successes on MFP!

Thanks!
  • Snorks43
    Snorks43 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Can we give you crap about you being an OKC fan and Durrant going to the Warriors, or is that wound still too fresh? :)
  • JulieSHelms
    JulieSHelms Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation--you look great!
  • pdmccone
    Options
    Snorks43 wrote: »
    That's awesome. Can we give you crap about you being an OKC fan and Durrant going to the Warriors, or is that wound still too fresh? :)
    I was able to focus more on my workouts since I didn't get distracted by a long playoff run, so maybe I should be grateful Durant left, right? Ha
  • Caloriesloser
    Caloriesloser Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    @pdmccone congratulations bro great work...Wot about lose skin..m a girl n jus started 've to lose 120 pounds and worried about lose skin I've reduced my calories to 1200 and I 've started cardio at home.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,058 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!! :flowerforyou:
  • pdmccone
    Options
    @pdmccone congratulations bro great work...Wot about lose skin..m a girl n jus started 've to lose 120 pounds and worried about lose skin I've reduced my calories to 1200 and I 've started cardio at home.

I have some loose skin but honestly it's not that bad or big of a deal. I feel amazing and enjoy wearing tighter clothes. Trust me when I say that the positive definitely outweighs the negative. I am a guy that doesn't like to shop but since my weight loss I have at times enjoyed shopping. Shh...it's our secret haha
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! I've lost about the same amount so I understand what you mean about feeling embarrassed...but you should be super proud!
  • saraghian
    saraghian Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is absolutely amazing - congratulations!!!! :)
  • pdmccone
    Options
    You look terrific! I've lost about the same amount so I understand what you mean about feeling embarrassed...but you should be super proud!

I am glad to hear you and are both enjoying the fruits of our labor. If you have posted your story I would love to have the link to read it.
  • pdmccone
    Options
    saraghian wrote: »
    This is absolutely amazing - congratulations!!!! :)

Thanks for the kind words Sara
  • msheepy00
    msheepy00 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow! Such an awesome job. Very inspiring. :)
  • pdmccone
    Options
    Since I have posted my story I have realized that many of you have questions and some have requested to be my friend. I just want to let everyone know that I will answer any questions or friend requests. This has even helped motivate me more. Thank you all !!
  • margotlovesyou
    margotlovesyou Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Absolutely outstanding!! That is an incredible accomplishment, you should be very proud :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!