Coffee Addicts on Creamer

Options

Replies

• Keldug
    Keldug Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I like sugar free creamer,it's worth the calories as I can't tolerate black coffee
  • Erfw7471
    Erfw7471 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    1/4 c 2% Fairlife milk with 2 Tbsp sugar-free CoffeeMate liquid creamer, and some artificial sweetener
  • H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Milk (4oz) and Isopure whey isolate (1 scoop).
  • Pusheenthecat
    Pusheenthecat Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Every morning I have coffee with one scoop whey protein and a few squirts of sugar free "skinny syrup" whipped foam topping either Irish cream or mocha Yummy!!
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Personally, I really like SO Delicious's Culinary Coconut milk. It comes in resealable terra packs, so you don't have to find a new container for it once it's open. Plus, it's already emulsified, so you don't have to stir the cream back in like you have to with canned coconut milk.

Nutpods also makes some really good creamees. I like their French Vanilla one. They don't have preservatives, are Whole 30 compliant, and they make coffee super creamy for 10 calories a tablespoon!
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    I use 8 oz unsweetened Almond Cashew milk (heated) with 8 oz coffee. I sweeten it with caramel flavored stevia or regular stevia and pumpkin pie spice.

Later in the day I use the leftover cold coffee to make a mocha protein shake.
  • PhylinAZ
    PhylinAZ Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I like half and half. No weird chemicals, lower in sugar than creamer.
  • raquele3394
    raquele3394 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    When I reduced the amount of sweeteners that add on my coffee, started buying the coffee creamers with flavors. Now I back to half & half(2tbsp) and 2 equals. I am trying to go without any sweeteners. 2 weeks ago I bought Bailey's Creme brûlée and it was to sweet.
  • raquele3394
    raquele3394 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I can't stand almond milk on my coffee. I rather die, but without coffee I will probably die anyway.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Just plain old half and half and a tsp of sugar
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    2oz of almond milk and 4 drops of liquid sucralose (I like it really sweet).

I do love the silk flavored coffee creamers though, the caramel is delish! Sometimes I splurge and have that @ 15 cals per Tbsp :D

• shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I like my Coffee Mate. I have some in my morning coffee.n I also use a sugar free version in my lunch time coffee at work. I don't like it as much but it does the trick. Instead of giving up having my coffee the way I like it I just have less coffee.
  • BeccaLoves2lift
    BeccaLoves2lift Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    If you like it black you should just drink it that way... That's your healthiest option. I'm finally able to drink it black after years of using a splash of coffeemate. I love it black now.
  • FitKat123
    FitKat123 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Whatever milk we have in the house, usually 1%.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Never use creamer. Unless I'm making cà phê, then I use condensed milk.

Woe be unto the fool who approaches my coffee with butter or coconut oil.
  • RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Almond milk and protein powder....for ice coffee...blend with ...ice :) sooo good!
  • dawn423mfp
    dawn423mfp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    2 tbs half and half, 3 Splenda packets, and 1/2 tbs cocoa powder because I love chocolate. 50 calories and it seems like a real treat!
  • bethannien
    bethannien Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I use unsweetened coconut milk with just a liiiiitle heavy cream to get that full rich flavor and then a packet of Splenda.
  • lolo_bunny
    lolo_bunny Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I use a small amount of Silk vanilla coconut milk for coffee and do not add sugar/sweetener. I find it adds a creaminess and hits the spot :)
  • its_whisper
    its_whisper Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I use International Delight creamers most of the time. If I want to cut on calories and sugar I'll get sugar free creamer but I've noticed lately that when I do my coffee tastes weaker. ( Has anyone else noticed that?)