My story.. Almost done! (Pic)

Options
2»

Replies

• Hoshiko
    Hoshiko Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm not joking, I thought that girl in the picture with you was your sister until I read your story.

Amazing job!
  • micheledennis78
    micheledennis78 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hoshiko wrote: »
    I'm not joking, I thought that girl in the picture with you was your sister until I read your story.

Amazing job!

Thank you!! :)
  • dragonfly_66
    dragonfly_66 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    So fantastic! Great results!! Woo you rock!!
  • LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look beautiful and should be proud for so many reasons. I also agree with everyone else, you don't look like the mother of two adults.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    You look younger!
  • micheledennis78
    Options
    So fantastic! Great results!! Woo you rock!!

Thank you! :)
  • micheledennis78
    Options
    LonniJay wrote: »
    Great job, you look beautiful and should be proud for so many reasons. I also agree with everyone else, you don't look like the mother of two adults.

• micheledennis78
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    You look younger!

• emlyfen
    emlyfen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! So proud of you!!! I know from personal experience what hard work that takes! Not being able to workout/exercise normally (or at all) makes things so much harder.
    I have a number of auto immune disorders and also have dysautonomia (and lupus as well!) So I'm sure we have many of the same illnesses!

I read about your diet or lifestyle changes to your diet... And was wondering is that the ketogenic diet? I too also suffer from a ton of edema...mostly my kegs, feet and face. But it's everywhere. I've noticed a big drop in fluid when I cut sugars and carbs but I still suffer from a lot of fluid, just not near as much. I have Cushings syndrome from being on too high of a dosage of steroids for too long. Wonder if that and my chipmunk face will ever leave. It made me gain 100+ lbs but I'm on my way.. or trying to lose it. It's just hard being in bed most of the time (as I'm sure u can relate!) Thankfully I'm not in bed as much as I used to be.. I'll have a few good days where I can actually do a little housework. 2 years ago that wasn't even in my vocabulary!
    Anyway any advice would be truly appreciated!!

What do u do for exercises so u don't set yourself back for days? I know u said u walk but anything else? What about when u first got out of bed rest after those 4 months?