What is everyone's beginning date and current weight loss?

Options

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I started in February and I'm down 54lbs!
  • sclosson
    sclosson Posts: 120
    Options
    Started February 1, 2011 at 238. got down to 201 about a month ago, but have been fluctuating around 202 for the last couple of weeks. definitely have hit a mental block, but I start each day with a positive attitude and I know I will regain my motivation. I am enjoying the benefits of my weight loss too much to lose control now.
  • l3ugjuice
    l3ugjuice Posts: 233
    Options
    Started on MFP sometime in March, moved over to bodymedia's software sometime in April. I've lost ... well, I'm not sure how much I've lost. 56 pounds in that time, at least as of the last time I updated my weight. But I havent updated my weight in about 3 weeks now, intentionally...nor have I been logging my food. I'm curious about how well I'm going to 'innately' keep track of what I eat, trying to prepare for every-day maintenance as I get fairly close to my goal weight...I think I've got somewhere around 20, 25 pounds to go.

Incidentally, I actually started dieting and a bit of exercise sometime in January....and probably lost maybe 20 pounds before I found MFP/Bodymedia
  • carolinefaith
    carolinefaith Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have lost 15 pounds and I started in June!
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Started May 1st 2011 and lost 25 pounds to date :)

starting weight 213 current weight 188
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I started about March 25th at 247, down to 230ish now. According to bodpod I also added about 9.8 pounds of Lean Mass.
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    started August 26, 2010 at about 325 ,the highest was Jan 2010 at 359

I now weigh 210 and goal weight is 197........Im tall and have a large frame, if I lost more, Id look anemic........
  • WattsJA
    WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I truly started on 10/3/2003 and it took 16 months to lose 140 lbs. I basically held that until I joined here on 11/2010 and since then, I have lost another 49 lbs for an overall total of 189 LBS.
  • dodd84
    dodd84 Posts: 9
    Options
    I started May 9th and I've lost 19lbs so far, lots more weight to go but feeling SO much better already!
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I started 1/1/11, and am down 25 pounds so far. I only had 40.5 to lose, and I have been stuck in a plateau for a LONG minute. I have been eating maintenance for a few weeks, today I am dropping back to lose 1/2 a pound a week :ohwell:
  • samanthalynne21
    samanthalynne21 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I started feb 2010 and have lost 48 lbs so far
  • mislmar
    mislmar Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    started 05/05/2011 at 165 lbs
    current 07/27/2011 at 141 lbs
    lost 24 lbs down and about 21 lbs to go

Good luck on your weight loss journey!!!

~Misty
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I started 3/9/2011 and have lost 50 lbs.
  • Clovergirl17
    Options
    I started on April Fools Day (ironic, yes?) at 370.6 pounds. I decided that I would use Saturday's as my weigh-in day. As of this past saturday, which was 16 weeks, I have lost 32.2 pounds and now weigh in at 338.4! And to be honest, I'm NOT an exercise junkie. I usually only get one big burn a week. I'm hoping that once my Zumba DVD's come in the mail I will be able to exercise more frequently. The biggest advice I can give is to try and eat all of your daily calories. If you go too far under, your body will go into starvation mode and you won't lose, you'll gain.

When I went on vacation we were doing so many cool things that I literally COULD NOT eat enough calories and was usually UNDER my limit by like a 1,000 calories or more. I ended up gaining back three pounds that week, even though I burned over 10,000 calories during the various activities we did. Just listen to your body, you'll know if you need to eat more or less. Above all, remember that if you mess up, IT IS OK. Just start the next day over with a clean slate. Set mini-goals for yourself (I usually do mine at about 15 pounds, set to about two months apart) and reward yourself when you meet them! It helps you to stay motivated instead of getting discouraged looking at the big picture. Best of luck and if you would like some friendly support, feel free to add me :)

Amanda
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    I started on March 15th and lost 45lbs as of the end of June (still want to lose another 50-55lbs). So far in July though I have just been maintaining since I have been injured and can't exercise and I have been out of town a lot this month so I have been eating out more than I have been at home.
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I activitly started trying on here may 31st.. I have lost 10.6lbs since then..but 11.9 total
  • dsak
    dsak Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    My first official weigh in was March 21st, and I've lost 38lbs so far! My goal is to reach 82lbs by the end of the year!!!
  • Nikkiairforcewife
    Nikkiairforcewife Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Started June 10, 2011, and lost 15.8 lbs. as of today. My goal is to lose 78 lbs. total.
  • Cccaroline
    Cccaroline Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Started 17th April 2011. I've lost 30lbs so far, 31 to go, so almost half way there. Good luck with your weight loss:)
  • dawnmariebear
    Options
    I started July 23 and have lost 4 pounds :-) Good Luck to everyone.....