150 down and 90 to go !

Options
13»

Replies

• Waynes_World
    Waynes_World Posts: 333
    Options
    Maybe you can be my personal trainer!! I would love to start running but for some reason feel like I can't.

You can do anything you put your mind too !!! You should try a program called C25K .. It will help you get started..

You know where I live lol... Hop in that new car and drive out on the weekends and I will put you to work ;}

Love ya
  • daddyratty
    daddyratty Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, man! I'm sure it's not always been easy, but you've already lost an average person! That's fantastic!
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    You are doing an awesome job! You look amazing! You are an inspiration to so many people and encourage and support your friends every day! :happy:

You've worked so hard and continue to do so, and I can't wait to see the end result! I am very proud of you! :heart:
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! You should be very proud of yourself, thanks for posting this! I have a lot to go, and this is inspiration!
  • Waynes_World
    Waynes_World Posts: 333
    Options
    You are doing an awesome job! You look amazing! You are an inspiration to so many people and encourage and support your friends every day! :happy:

You've worked so hard and continue to do so, and I can't wait to see the end result! I am very proud of you! :heart:

Thanks !!! You support means the world to me ;} Friends like you help keep me going
  • Kimrakelsay
    Kimrakelsay Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I never saw this reply for some reason - I do a lot by my phone. What is that program about? Does it cost? Love ya too!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome just awesome
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratuations! You look so much younger! Keep on going.
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic, excellent work
  • allnewellie
    Options
    WTG! very inspiring!
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    thanks all !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!