Lose 10lbs in August Challenge

Options

Replies

• Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Great idea! This would be my first challenge and I'm am all for it. Go blue!
  • rblopez13
    rblopez13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in, this will be my first challenge
  • FoxCarter
    FoxCarter Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a GREAT challenge! Sending my request to Tiffypooh2u. Go TEAM BLUE!
  • sexychick66
    Options
    I've sent a message to the blue captain leader, I am in also! :smile:
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Will be sending my info to my captain, who I belive is Tiffypooh
  • rfrey88
    rfrey88 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm in! Just messaged and added SommerJo!

GO TEAM PURPLE!
  • AlmaMC
    AlmaMC Posts: 7
    Options
    I am in....already sent a message to Tiffypooh2u.
  • cbashful
    cbashful Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Im new to MFP so I think this will help me stay focused! Go Team BLUE!!!!
  • Janie5605
    Janie5605 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    YAY! IM IN! I just sent my request to the captain of Team red! WOOHOO WE CAN DO THIS!

Anyone feel free to add me for extra motivation and support!!
  • mislmar
    mislmar Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!!
  • ashkas2
    ashkas2 Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm in and super SUPER excited!!!! My first MFP challenge! I'm always looking for more friends on here so feel free to send me a friend request.... AND GO TEAM RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo need this challenge. I was doing ok, last recorded weigh in was 7/15 where I hit 54.8 lbs lost...ever since then, up until this past Monday, my eating habits just pulled a crash and burn scenario.

I don't know if it is the heat and I was retaining water weight, but beginning of last week, I was up almost 2 lbs, then went to NYC last Thurs...and Thur, Fri, Sat, and Sun things were just TERRIBLE with my eating. I don't know what it was. I definately was stressed, and depression played a part of it, but I let myself get WAY out of control (and I mean, SO out of control, I had a brownie as part of my breakfast Sat & Sun morning! what is wrong with me?!?!?! :angry:) I also bought Crumbs cupcakes in NYC...and ate a half of one here, half of one there...even had a couple of fruity mixed drinks...I definately didn't get enough water all weekend. :sick: I could just smack myself. All this hard work, and this is what I do? anyways, I am done beating up myself over it.

This week I got back on track, but I am so SCARED to weigh myself in two days for this challenge! :noway: I am just going to have to pull myself together and DO IT.
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    OK SommerJo, very convincing.

Just sent in request for Team RED !!!!!! Woo Hoo

10 pounds in Aug would be great. Go on vaca in Sept & want to be smokin HOT :love: for that FL sun

Jen
  • ChasingRainbows
    Options
    Im in! Sending a message to Tiffypooh!
  • mommybrina
    Options
    Sent a friend request for team red captain. I'm in!
  • snewsome7
    snewsome7 Posts: 189
    Options
    I'm in! This is my first challenge here. I'm nervous because I haven't actually lost any weight yet, but maybe having a smaller goal will help. Good luck everyone!!_
  • sunshine77081
    Options
    SommerJo - Sent and requested.
  • immz35
    immz35 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    ok count me in tooo.........:smile:
  • start_on_monday
    Options
    I'm in..this will also be my first challenge..x
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Bump for later. Red Team - I haven't forgotten about you - volunteering at a running camp this week so I'll get all you new members added to my roster as soon as I can!! In the meantime, welcome!!!