Jillian Michaels- ripped in 30

Replies

• Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 951 Member
    Did my JM today. @marieschneider1097 are you going right into week 3 tomorrow? Great results pic!!
  • marieschneider1097
    marieschneider1097 Posts: 214 Member
    @wellnesschaser Yes! And i have been adding cycling again 30 minutes! I have stride trainer also but that is outside still lol
  • marieschneider1097
    Day 1 level 3!! Done! :)
  • Niki_Fitz
    edited June 2017
    Spent my 30 mins with JM this morning. Felt great.
  • marieschneider1097
    I know :o thats crazy and you went to work! I don't work lol I'm a stay at home mom of 4!! And have 3 dogs including a puppy.
  • Niki_Fitz
    I have to give myself more time in the morning but it's so great to get it done! Oh that's a lot of people to take care of, it sounds like work to me!! Fun work though ;)
  • Nawarti
    Nawarti Posts: 34 Member
    I know :o thats crazy and you went to work! I don't work lol I'm a stay at home mom of 4!! And have 3 dogs including a puppy.

Wow, rock it girl. I am a working mum of 4 kids and 4 dogs!
  • briwill1977
    briwill1977 Posts: 16 Member
    edited June 2017
    Definitely yes

I'll have to YouTube it
  • marieschneider1097
    Level 3 day 2 done! @briwill1977 join in! :)
  • briwill1977
    briwill1977 Posts: 16 Member
    Level 3 day 2 done! @briwill1977 join in! :)

Thanks you.

Day one for me :)
  • marieschneider1097
    L3d3 done !
  • Niki_Fitz
    edited June 2017
    Back to W1 this morning. I just knew I could not do high knees lol. Hi @briwill1977 how did you like the workout?
  • RiFit825
    RiFit825 Posts: 5 Member
    hey guys L3d4
  • marieschneider1097
    @RiFit825 Good job! I'm taking a rest day.
  • RiFit825
  • marieschneider1097
    L3d4 done! I'm using 10 lbs weights how about you guys?
  • RiFit825
    using 3&5 lbs u strong lol
  • WickAndArtoo
    WickAndArtoo Posts: 773 Member
    L3d4 done! I'm using 10 lbs weights how about you guys?

Holy carp!! You are a bad butt!! 10 is awesome!!! I am doing 30 Day shred, I go between 5 & 8 lbs depending on the move. Just bought ripped in 30 today, and I am going to see how I like it.
  • WickAndArtoo
    Has anyone tried both ripped in 30 and 30 Day shred? How do they compare? Is one harder than the other ?
  • marieschneider1097
    @WickAndArtoo yes, ripped in 30 is another step up :) I might do another round!
  • WickAndArtoo
    @WickAndArtoo yes, ripped in 30 is another step up :) I might do another round!

Cool! Thanks :) let me know if/when you do repeat it and I'll join you!
  • marieschneider1097
    @WickAndArtoo sure! That sounds great.
  • Niki_Fitz
    Hi all, I'm posting because it's another JM day for me and I am going to be accountable!

So a quick story: I went to a 60-min circuit type class at the gym yesterday. It felt easy - and a bit slow. I'm starting to feel hooked on the 30-min format, especially when I can fit in walking or a quick jog with the shorter workouts. I am actually considering putting my gym membership on hold for July now!

I've been using 10's with JM for legs (though I can't lift them overhead due to PTs orders) and I sometimes still switch to 8's for the back moves.
  • Niki_Fitz
    edited June 2017
    June 21 wk2; June 22wk3; today wk3. Feeling kick-***. Thanks Jillian, and my fit friends. How about those bear crawls and duck walks?
  • marieschneider1097
    I'm on level 4 and my legs are burning :#
  • WickAndArtoo
    I'll be on day 4 today, I'll check back in when I'm finished! It was the first time in forever that it didn't say it was going to storm at all today, so I took the dogs on a hike this morning to a new trail! Gotta eat then I'll get to it (posting this to keep myself accountable!!)

@wellnesschaser are you doing a different level each day ?
  • Niki_Fitz
    June 24- off; June 25 & 26 - W3.

@WickAndArtoo I am being loose with the program because I had a couple of gym classes I liked. But now I'm liking JM better. So I'm behind you guys. I'm trying to get in a full week of all level 3. And then on to level 4.

@marieschneider1097 yeah I bet! When does your 30 days end?

• Niki_Fitz
    Oh, but @WickAndArtoo when I did RI30 last year, I did actually jump around in the weeks. I wanted less repetitive stress at the time because some of the moves were really hard postpartum.
  • marieschneider1097
    @wellnesschaser Saturday!!
  • Niki_Fitz
    Had to change it up so did week 4 yesterday. Wow, plié squats are hard. I hope my legs start showing the lean muscle this is building! It's all diet and patience, right?