What's on your mind?

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    My neighbor told me, "You should let Mr.SoAndSo mow your yard. You don't need to be on that mower. It's dangerous and you could get hurt."

I told him you don't have to have a dick to operate a lawn mower.

Oh, but I think you do. There's a secret penis-operated steering system that they don't tell us wimmen about.

I have a penis-operated system.....wait...what?? :s
  • RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 343 Member
    How annoying all of the "would you date the person above" "rate the person above" "mfp pickup lines" threads that are on here. It's like a flippin meat market instead of a fitness site.
  • Sugarand_spice
    Sugarand_spice Posts: 42 Member
    RenaPink11 wrote: »
    How annoying all of the "would you date the person above" "rate the person above" "mfp pickup lines" threads that are on here. It's like a flippin meat market instead of a fitness site.

It's a fitness site??
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    RenaPink11 wrote: »

Meh. Just stick to the other 12 forums dedicated to fitness threads. Chit chat and fun and games are just that. Boredom breakers. Can't talk about fitness 100% of the time, how boring would that be?
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    My neighbor told me, "You should let Mr.SoAndSo mow your yard. You don't need to be on that mower. It's dangerous and you could get hurt."

Oh, but I think you do. There's a secret penis-operated steering system that they don't tell us wimmen about.

wait ... how did you find out. WHO TOLD YOU!!
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Is all sweat created equal, or is the sweat from some body parts grosser than others?

I wouldn't think of re-wearing, say, a really sweaty workout shirt or pair of socks. But my hand wraps are literally SOAKED with sweat, and I typically hang them to dry and re-wear them 3 or 4 times before washing. Is that gross? Maybe that's gross. But washing my hand wraps is a giant PITA.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    I had a similar experience with a used car salesman. I was interested in an older Jeep Grand Cherokee and asked him to test drive it. He said "oh you won't like that car". I asked if there was anything mechanically wrong with it and what was the reason I wouldn't like it? He said, "it's a standard transmission". So I said, "Oh, so since I don't have a dick, I don't know how or would not like to drive a stick?" He turned beet red and told me he'd grab the keys for me. I told him never mind, I was going to go elsewhere to buy my vehicle!
    Hahaha! These posts are so bad *kitten*! Awesome!
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    I am going to visit a friend, and decided I want to buy some new clothes. What is our thoughts on rompers??
  • JeepHair77
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    I am going to visit a friend, and decided I want to buy some new clothes. What is our thoughts on rompers??

I think they make using the restroom much more interesting and time-consuming.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

I think they're cute!!!! Just not on men....... haha!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Next month's vacation. Still trying to finalize a destination. Yes, I am always doing things last minute.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I just read that it's so hot in Phoenix, AZ that they can't fly planes. I think I remember @motorsheen being from 'round those parts. Hope you guys are staying cool.

I ran away from home to the mountains of northern California.

It was hot as balls up here too.

Heading back to phoenix this afternoon and it's supposed to be 121 degrees.

That's a lil warm. ...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited June 2017

I had a similar experience with a used car salesman. I was interested in an older Jeep Grand Cherokee and asked him to test drive it. He said "oh you won't like that car". I asked if there was anything mechanically wrong with it and what was the reason I wouldn't like it? He said, "it's a standard transmission". So I said, "Oh, so since I don't have a dick, I don't know how or would not like to drive a stick?" He turned beet red and told me he'd grab the keys for me. I told him never mind, I was going to go elsewhere to buy my vehicle!

Similar story ..I bought a Ford FPV GT sedan..she was a beauty..muscle car ..bonnet bump though had under bonnet cold air induction..modified exhaust ..black with red cobra behind the front wheels ..

But after hearing like a zillion times other guys saying to my hub " hey mate why you letting the missus drive your car" I had a sticker made up for the back "Im HERS ..not HIS" lol

I also had "Don't bother you'll lose" but thats another story lol
  • JeepHair77

Similar story ..I bought a Ford FPV GT sedan..she was a beauty..muscle car ..bonnet bump though had under bonnet cold air induction..modified exhaust ..black with red cobra behind the front wheels ..

But after hearing like a zillion times other guys saying to my hub " hey mate why you letting the missus drive your car" I had a sticker made up for the back "Im HERS ..not HIS" lol

This happens all the time with my jeep. Everyone always assumes it's HIS jeep. Dude, I've had the jeep longer than the man. Maybe I should get a bumper sticker that says that.

My favorite of those stories is the time that some guy walked up to my husband, saying, "TJ?" And my husband said, "No, I'm Ruben."

:D
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member

This happens all the time with my jeep. Everyone always assumes it's HIS jeep. Dude, I've had the jeep longer than the man. Maybe I should get a bumper sticker that says that.

My favorite of those stories is the time that some guy walked up to my husband, saying, "TJ?" And my husband said, "No, I'm Ruben."

:D

There's a lady in my office neighborhood driving a monstrous Cherokee fitted for serious off-road-ing, and she has a bumper sticker that says' "Silly Boy! Jeeps are for GIRLS!!"...She's a barista a the local Starbucks, but her father, uncle, brothers and cousins are all local mechanics. She does most of the work on the Jeep herself. I call her Mona Lisa (Vito)...
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Life is just a series of obstacles preventing me from taking a nap.
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    Going home and having a drink. It's been a shitshow of a day.
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Food
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    food also

Aww look at you..ya big bad biker :laugh: