Are you creative? Do you like playing pranks on people? Help me out.

Options
RunHardBeStrong
RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
My friend/co-worker at work left for two weeks and left her FB open on a shared computer. We play jokes on each other all the time and if she had the opportunity to do this to me, she would. Trust me. But I am not absent minded enough to leave any social media open for her to get to.

Today, I updated her status to say she wants to start a Criminal Minds watching group and then discuss tactics afterwards in case she needs it for real life then went into a story about how one time at band camp her french horn started playing by itself in the closet and it scared her. I left it as to be continued tomorrow.

It is also her birthday so I posted a bit ago that for her special day she will be fishing for mermaids, taking a Wal-Mart scooter for a spin to feel the wind in her hair, pet donkeys and eat mayo sandwiches with her mouth wide open. (she hates mayo and open mouthed eaters)

Here's where you come in: I have two more weeks to mess with her FB statuses. I am pretty creative but fresh ideas always help. Give me your best stuff!

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    How far do you want to go? Like posting spoilers of movies far?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I would document the emotional growth of a cucumber and include pics.

Maybe how she really believes that her love, soothing voice and gentle caresses everyday helps them grow into strong, confident succulent cucumbers vs. small bitter cucumbers.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options

Post that she is considering tattoos and wants input as to what kind and where
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    How far do you want to go? Like posting spoilers of movies far?

She's not a big movie goer. People would believe really off the wall stuff from her vs. movie spoilers.

I do think I am going to post really gushy stuff to her husband as well. They are good together but not the gushy types. So I want to say something at some point about how her favorite sound of the whole day is the garage door opening because then she knows her husband is home.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Post that she is considering tattoos and wants input as to what kind and where

Oh good idea. With pictures.
    zr8v1bcff9fe.jpg
    d280lrbae5ve.jpg

• RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Maybe how she really believes that her love, soothing voice and gentle caresses everyday helps them grow into strong, confident succulent cucumbers vs. small bitter cucumbers.

Or just take a pic that shows the bottom of your legs and your hand on the cucumber and say....let's see how far we can get today.

I laughed out loud.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options

Or just take a pic that shows the bottom of your legs and your hand on the cucumber and say....let's see how far we can get today.

She could just "share" your post.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options

No good. You can't even see the cucumber in MY post, so nobody will know what she's talking about.

I bow to your greatness. (and to also be a good position to receive a cucumber) #prisonshower
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

No good. You can't even see the cucumber in MY post, so nobody will know what she's talking about.

I bow to your greatness. (and to also be a good position to receive a cucumber) #prisonshower

She's right. She sent me the video. No cucumber to be seen. It should probably be in the deep nutrition thread. I mean cucumbers are nutritious.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    change her settings to public and put out her phone number and address that will really jump start things....

If I didn't like her that would be an option!
  • Morgaine_on_the_move
    Morgaine_on_the_move Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Pro-Trump post? Hopefully an American flag with Trump in front of it, grinning or scowling, your choice.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Pro-Trump post? Hopefully an American flag with Trump in front of it, grinning or scowling, your choice.

Oh that is perfect! She hates Trump and her sister hates him even more. That would cause a riff between them for a minute!
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Join a load of weird groups. You're evil, I love it!
  • KayHBE
    KayHBE Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    -She's doing a bottle drive for 'some crazy charity" drop all bottles off at my house!!
    - Post a picture and ask for feedback on her photography as she is thinking of changing careers (terrible picture)
    - Post a meal made up of pet food and say how nutritious it is and also cheap. Saving so much money now.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Join a load of weird groups. You're evil, I love it!

<3
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    KayHBE wrote: »
    -She's doing a bottle drive for 'some crazy charity" drop all bottles off at my house!!
    - Post a picture and ask for feedback on her photography as she is thinking of changing careers (terrible picture)
    - Post a meal made up of pet food and say how nutritious it is and also cheap. Saving so much money now.

Awesome! Great ideas!