What's the little thing YOU did today to improve?

2»

Replies

• NurseVantine
    NurseVantine Posts: 5 Member
    I love coffee at night. My recipes normally consists of 1c 2% cows milk, 1/2c espresso, 1T vanilla caramel latte for 181 calories. Today I switched the cows milk for unsweetened cashew milk and saved nearly 100 calories. Bring on the espresso latte's!!! I'm in love without the guilt.
  • TheChaoticBuffalo
    TheChaoticBuffalo Posts: 86 Member
    Rowed the last 2,500 meters of my planned workout instead of quitting at 10k like I really, really wanted to.
  • lifeisgreatwith4
    lifeisgreatwith4 Posts: 9 Member
    Completed the next step of crunches, even though I didn't want to do anything.
  • goldenday
    goldenday Posts: 204 Member
    I agreed to go for a run with a friend today.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    I had my lowest calorie day, since returning from vacation and beginning tracking again. That's not really saying much, since my highest day was over 2700 cals! :laugh: Today was just under 1800, so low enough to lose.
  • Christophates
    Christophates Posts: 3 Member
    Two trays converged at a Krispy Kreme, and I, being the wiser, chose the donut holes.
  • fat2fit302015
    fat2fit302015 Posts: 22 Member
    Cleaning around the house with my wheelchair. Lots of hard work propelling myself over carpet. Felt it in my shoulders after a while. But had a great sense of accomplishment of jobs done.
  • DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    edited June 2017
    I just finished 20 minutes of intense calisthenics that burned 608kcal (yes that's little to me)