New Member - Day 2 Ketogenic Diet

Options
smahan2010
smahan2010 Posts: 61 Member
Hi all!

I am a newbie to using this portion of MFP and I am on Day 2 of my keto diet.... any tips and suggestions are welcome!

Congratulations to each and every one of us for taking the first step. Showing up is the hardest part, right?

:p

~sm

Replies

• Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    don't overeat! I know it seems like a silly response, but so many people think because they're doing Keto, they can eat as much as they want
  • Mandi_Klumpp
    Mandi_Klumpp Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just take it day by day. I am on day 3 today, and it has surprisingly been fairly easy. Biggest tip I can give you so far is MEAL prep. Plan and prepare ahead when you can. Definitely feel free to add me as a friend!
  • cjtl27
    cjtl27 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Bone Broth helps a lot! There is Ketogenic diet site where you can get the recipe. Actually just type bone broth and all this recipes will come out. It's great for satiating hunger and it's great for calcium, collagen and phosphorus.
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I suggest you check out the following main low carber daily forum group here in MFP. It's where most of Ketophiles (low carbers) tend to hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group