Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• Markbooth8772
    Markbooth8772 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I do .... love the gym and anything fitness related but struggle with the diet and have a tendency to binge on sweets and other delicious things.....sadly I have never met a calorie I didn't like
  • wimdroid
    wimdroid Posts: 56 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    The more the merrier.
    Motivation messages welcome
    Sadly havent figured out how to send fr yet
  • TaraDeNucci
    TaraDeNucci Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yes please! :smiley:
  • Bloodbeerandiron1
    Bloodbeerandiron1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Posting!! Add me
  • anthonybalchin
    anthonybalchin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I've never even looked into the community side of this app before, hoping to add some people and get motivated once exams stop. Did quite well last summer where I dropped 10 ish stone and had such a good time doing it, really looking forward to getting back into this when I have more free time
  • PhoenyxRising
    PhoenyxRising Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'd love some more active friends. It sucks when you post a question or an accomplishment and you get two responses at most!
  • SarahJoyFrost
    SarahJoyFrost Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - getting close to target now, and its getting soo hard to stay motivated! (especially when i can eat nothing by celery for a week, and cycle hour a day or walk.jog 50,000 steps a day, im still not shifting the weight!)
  • Cardiohater19
    Cardiohater19 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Anyone from Michigan? If you want to see something cool add me!!!
  • MrsMcLaughlin2013
    MrsMcLaughlin2013 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Def looking for friends. I've got over 100 lbs to lose and really need to stay motivated!
  • SinsNotTragedies
    SinsNotTragedies Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like! I'm on a journey to lose about 75lbs and I'd like some support :) thanks!
  • ivetastic
    ivetastic Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'd love some friends that actually log on! I love seeing people succeed and meeting their goals anyone is welcome to add me as well
  • Hoosier1982
    Hoosier1982 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Anyone training for OCR/Mud Runs I am looking for advice. I live in Indiana and would live to have new friends.
  • mary101234
    mary101234 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for active friends!
    Add me :D
  • _BrewingAZ_
    _BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hello! Just looking to stay on track with my food logging! Feel free to add me!
  • ls8735
    ls8735 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have a 644 day streak and have just started logging again after regaining some weight. Please add me if you are active!
  • thatnerdydude
    thatnerdydude Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Been here once ... Couldnt "go it on my own" sooooo im back .. Please by all means bring on the FR's !
  • letsdothis_again
    letsdothis_again Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • x_desertcolt_x
    x_desertcolt_x Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    add away...
  • conseanery
    conseanery Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to this site. Looking for people to connect/network with that are also interested in fitness and to exchange tips/suggestions, and positive encouragement.
  • ImAJH
    ImAJH Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 from the UK!! Looking for friends