How fat is too fat to ride a rollercoster?

Options
13»

Replies

• weightloss_acc
    weightloss_acc Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Paschen81 wrote: »
    I wouldn't go by weight, but I recently went to both Kings Island and Cedar Point and could ride most Roller coasters, some were tight though. I am currently a size 18/20, I hold quite a bit of that in my belly :(
    I noticed most of my difficulty came from the pull down restraints as I have a bra size of 40DDD.

Was this in ohio?

Yes Cedar point near Sandusky Ohio and Kings Island near Mason Ohio.

That said I at a size 22 couldn't fit in most of the rides not so much because of my size but combined with my height ( 6'1) and like jessiswallow my chest (40HH).

I'm confused u could r. Couldn't
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,541 Member
    Options
    If it exceeds SAFETY restrictions. And if it does, then the person shouldn't argue as to why they should still be allowed. Get off.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Paschen81
    Paschen81 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't go by weight, but I recently went to both Kings Island and Cedar Point and could ride most Roller coasters, some were tight though. I am currently a size 18/20, I hold quite a bit of that in my belly :(
    I noticed most of my difficulty came from the pull down restraints as I have a bra size of 40DDD.

Was this in ohio?

That said I at a size 22 couldn't fit in most of the rides not so much because of my size but combined with my height ( 6'1) and like jessiswallow my chest (40HH).

I could NOT fit most coasters either because I couldn't get my knees down low enough (36 inch inseam) or my boobs were too big (40HH)
  • weightloss_acc
    weightloss_acc Posts: 109 Member
    Options

Was this in ohio?

I could NOT fit most coasters either because I couldn't get my knees down low enough (36 inch inseam) or my boobs were too big (40HH)

Oh thank you. I hope I can do they have test seats
  • Paschen81
    Paschen81 Posts: 150 Member
    Options

Was this in ohio?

Oh thank you. I hope I can do they have test seats

The coasters that are most problematic do have test seats at the gate to each ride... Though the newer rides the wait line may extend past the rides entrance gate