True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I like @MrStabbems even though I've completely disagreed with some of the stuff he's posted.

Life would be so boring if everyone agreed about everything.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I've been a lot more negative than usual over the last couple months. It's affected me in more ways than I realized until my husband commented on it. I have started making an effort to get back to my normal obnoxiously positive self and I'm already noticing a difference. I hope I can keep this up, because I don't like the direction I was going, mentally.

I need to do this to! Want to be positivity acountability bros?
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess I've been a lot more negative than usual over the last couple months. It's affected me in more ways than I realized until my husband commented on it. I have started making an effort to get back to my normal obnoxiously positive self and I'm already noticing a difference. I hope I can keep this up, because I don't like the direction I was going, mentally.

I bet if you look back you'll see the negativity in your life developed in accordance with your getting more involved in mfp forums....almost like an mfp culture. It's good to leave here sometimes to focus on what is real and what matters.

Actually it developed around the time my grandfather committed suicide. Dealing with that has not been easy, and accepting the reality of my life moving forward with my hero no longer in it has made me quite negative in general, with an attitude of "why bother?" pervading much of my thoughts on all things... especially those health and fitness related. I've struggled with comfort eating, and my desire to work out has been next to nil.

My MFP friends have actually helped me with this, not the other way around.
  • FeraFilia
    Options

We can totally be positivity accountability bros!
  • FeraFilia
    Options

I bet if you look back you'll see the negativity in your life developed in accordance with your getting more involved in mfp forums....almost like an mfp culture. It's good to leave here sometimes to focus on what is real and what matters.

Actually it developed around the time my grandfather committed suicide. Dealing with that has not been easy, and accepting the reality of my life moving forward with my hero no longer in it has made me quite negative in general, with an attitude of "why bother?" pervading much of my thoughts on all things... especially those health and fitness related. I've struggled with comfort eating, and my desire to work out has been next to nil.

My MFP friends have actually helped me with this, not the other way around.

You can move forward! I believe in you. Glad this support network is working for you. Positivity is a powerful thing.

Thank you. I'm just taking it day by day and letting my husband "do the job he signed up for" (his words) when I'm struggling. The bad moments are getting less and less frequent.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I confess that this place can be super entertaining when you lead with sarcasm lol
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

We can totally be positivity accountability bros!

We have to come up with a better name though
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    I confess that this is the first Sunday ive been home from work before 10 and honestly im just wishing i had stayed. But bedtime snuggles with the baby is really really nice
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    ISparkyI wrote: »
    I once took a VHS video tape back to a store . . without rewinding it . . *There I said it!! . .

I do that with the bluray discs from redbox...
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess after only 5 days, I really miss eating dairy products.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    Since I lost my job ... my lawn is starting to look real good... is that a silver lining or what?
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    Since I lost my job ... my lawn is starting to look real good... is that a silver lining or what?

Wanna come do mine? :lol:
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I heard a song ft. Justin Bieber on the radio this weekend (Despacito) and, heaven help me, I thought it was kind of catchy.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I heard a song ft. Justin Bieber on the radio this weekend (Despacito) and, heaven help me, I thought it was kind of catchy.

I confess I'm judging a little, but only because I haven't heard the song.