Wednesday 7/27 Fitness Challenge - Jumping Jacks

2»

Replies

• Hope it's okay for anyone to take the challenge... I happened upon your post and it was just the incentive I needed to get up from in front of the TV. I did a warmup and then the Jumping Jacks (albeit in bursts of 20 to 30 with a short break in between, but still). I felt so good for completing the 200, I added the bonus. Great idea; thanks for posting!

So glad you joined us. Please always feel free to join the challeneges they are open for EVERYONE :) keep an eye out on tomorrows challenge and way to go completing this one already. You're good lol
  • I am done and doubled as to not let down my fifty name given to me haha. 400 jumping jacks and 100 switch kicks. I ain't gonna lie...I can't breathe and I am swimming in a pool of boob sweat and sweat dripping everywhere else too! Lol

SMH see a BEAST!!!! That dont make no sense. Its not even noon here and this girl is done LOL...LOVE IT You are a true MOTIVATION or an OVER ACHEIVER however you wanna look at it LOL....j/k
  • JRena225
    JRena225 Posts: 373
    SMH see a BEAST!!!! That dont make no sense. Its not even noon here and this girl is done LOL...LOVE IT You are a true MOTIVATION or an OVER ACHEIVER however you wanna look at it LOL....j/k

Nikki i've only done 10 jumping jacks so far lol....it's it not a good day at work ;-(
  • riamac
    riamac Posts: 52 Member
    I'm in. 200 jumping jacks and 50 switch kicks. I did some with Shaun T this morning, but I'll go ahead and do more.

50 switch kicks - done

200 jumping jacks - done

Can't wait to see tomorrows challange. This is fun!
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    I'm in for the JnJ!
    Not sure about the kicks yet...we shall see 'L',
  • Lisahill5
    Lisahill5 Posts: 28
    I will send my 12 yr old to motivate u all too lol. He yells the whole time at me "mama that fat ain't gonna lose itself push harder!" hahaha little terd knows I am too tired to kill him afterwards lol
  • JRena225
    challenge and bonus complete.....my legs are coming back to me, I hope lol
  • jesienia
    jesienia Posts: 294
    I did the 200 jumping jacks this afternoon! I wasn't able to do the bonus though.
  • JRena225
    GREAT JOB
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Did the Jacks and bonus! yay!