60 lbs lighter

Options
It's been 76 days of logging and staying under 2000 calories a day. I also water jog daily. I've lost 60 lbs, and have 50 more to go to reach my goal.

Replies

• KrunchyMama
    KrunchyMama Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    yay you- good work- PS- what are you talking about when you say you water jog- does that mean you get in a pool and jogg- just wondering...
  • PBAUSA17
    PBAUSA17 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :) What is water jogging?
  • MikeyM1982
    MikeyM1982 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    PBAUSA17 wrote: »

I would imagine low impact resistance jogging in a swimming pool...

• skinnylady2014
    skinnylady2014 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Are you saying you lost 60 lbs in 76 days???
  • Cute_White_Pink_Purple_Foxxx
    Options
    Awesome! B)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    MikeyM1982 wrote: »
    PBAUSA17 wrote: »

I would imagine low impact resistance jogging in a swimming pool... :+1:

Yes that's a perfect way to explain it. A great low impact workout that really burns the calories and works to strengthen/build muscles in your body. Some run in deep water in place, some run laps in the water.

Walter sounds like you picked an effective workout that's been working well for you, I love running laps in the water, I can only imagine the muscle strength you have gained from it! :smiley: Congratulations on all the good things you've received in return for your work!

@walterbewley
    - fantastic job, all your dedication & hard work is certainly been paying off!
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm stuck at 49lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!