Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Plexus Slim?

So it's been all about baby steps. I've been trying to log every day (even if I go over my target numbers), wear my Fitbit every day and focusing on making better food choices. This week, I started Plexus Slim this week. Does anyone else on here use Slim? Just curious how it's going for you.

Replies

• Sebercover
    Sebercover Posts: 3 Member
    I have some pretty serious health conditions. I have taken the products for five months now consistently and all I can say is I now have the energy and am pain free enough and healthy enough to exercise again which has resulted in weight loss (of course).
  • Sebercover
    Sebercover Posts: 3 Member
    Oh, and I took the ingredients etc to my doctor before trying any of it. It was all approved by my medical team.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    So sorry to hear you got scammed into buying that. :( Instead of buying more use that money to buy a nice food scale and maybe some workout clothes.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    klchapm wrote: »
    I use Plexus and I don't really think of it as a "lose weight quickly" group of products, even though that's how they're marketed. It's more of a health and wellness line...probiotics, magnesium, vitamins, enzymes, etc.
    I agree that a supplement alone won't cause weight loss--you have to put in the effort to change eating habits and get some exercise. But I do think taking good quality vitamins and probiotics helps everyone whether trying to lose weight or not.

for a "health and wellness" product they are severely lacking and make false claims
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    klchapm wrote: »
    I use Plexus and I don't really think of it as a "lose weight quickly" group of products, even though that's how they're marketed. It's more of a health and wellness line...probiotics, magnesium, vitamins, enzymes, etc.
    I agree that a supplement alone won't cause weight loss--you have to put in the effort to change eating habits and get some exercise. But I do think taking good quality vitamins and probiotics helps everyone whether trying to lose weight or not.

How did you determine that you need to supplement these things?