True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    That feeling when you really want to talk with someone because they are that person you want share everything with but they are busy pretending you don't exist because it pisses their significant blunder off that you exist.
    Awe sweetie, I acknowledge your existence everyday ... as long as you count visualizing you nikked... my in box is always open... umm that sounded different in my head

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    IC I don't understand the Woo feature.

According to Nova
    Woo can mean two things. You can click it both to mean woo as in woo-hoo or to express that you think an idea or approach is too good to be true.

So does that mean it's for excitement or also extreme sarcasm? How will we know the difference? Also when has anyone heard an idea or approach that was too good to be true and said "woo"? Is this gym slang that I miss by not going to the gym?

Example:

Gym person: I bet I can do 1000 push ups a day in under 30 minutes.
    Me: Woo. (expressing that I think an idea or approach is too good to be true)

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

According to Nova
    Woo can mean two things. You can click it both to mean woo as in woo-hoo or to express that you think an idea or approach is too good to be true.

So does that mean it's for excitement or also extreme sarcasm? How will we know the difference? Also when has anyone heard an idea or approach that was too good to be true and said "woo"? Is this gym slang that I miss by not going to the gym?

Example:

I thought it was a woo me request button. No wonder why I haven't gotten any messages in my box. I've been wooing the crap out of people with high hopes and nada.

That's because the woo is anonymous. You need to announce your woo.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I've let fear stop me from doing alot of things in my life. So when I started planning for my upcoming trip to Colorado I came across the Royal Gorge and it fascinated me. I just bought my ticket to ride the arial gondola. I will not let the fear of heights stop me from seeing the beauty of Colorado. My anxiety level is off the charts right now but I'm determined to cross this off my bucket list.

The Royal Gorge is amazing, I am terrified of heights as well but it well worth overcoming! Enjoy and good luck. Colorado is one of my very favorite places!
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I've let fear stop me from doing alot of things in my life. So when I started planning for my upcoming trip to Colorado I came across the Royal Gorge and it fascinated me. I just bought my ticket to ride the arial gondola. I will not let the fear of heights stop me from seeing the beauty of Colorado. My anxiety level is off the charts right now but I'm determined to cross this off my bucket list.

I hear they have things in Colorado that help with anxiety.

That's also on my bucket list ;)
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I should move to colorado... I confess I like John Denver songs
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    TMI Tuesday pisses me off. And Hump day. My feed is full of crap
  • ManBehindTheMask
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Get some new friends

I may do exactly that, lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

I weeded most of "those" out and hid the few that I didn't weed out so I don't have to see huge lumpy *kitten* on my work computer. I like my feed much better now.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options

I weeded most of "those" out and hid the few that I didn't weed out so I don't have to see huge lumpy *kitten* on my work computer. I like my feed much better now.

I got somethin for your feed :tongue:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

Haha. I have so many comments but I will be good. For once! :p
  • ManBehindTheMask
    Options

I feel like it's time I did the same

The incessant *kitten* pics in the AM and complaints about the *kitten* pics being removed and then receiving a warning in the PM, is becoming old
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

According to Nova

Example:

It's used a lot in the other topics:

"I don't count calories I just take a tbsp of apple cider vinegar every morning while standing on one leg and eat whatever I want and lose tons of weight!"

-"that's a bunch of woo"

Aka *kitten* or snake oil referring to weightloss pills etc.

Or that @MeeseeksAndDestroy is a thespian. Woo.
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    I'm getting noticed at the gym now. I hope its because I'm becoming cute and not because I'm a hot sweaty mess. I pretend its because I rock kid shoes and braids.

It's cause you're hot. Plain and simple! :kissing_heart:

But the braids sure help!
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I'm getting noticed at the gym now. I hope its because I'm becoming cute and not because I'm a hot sweaty mess. I pretend its because I rock kid shoes and braids.

A redhead in braids is pretty hot ;)
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

Haha. I have so many comments but I will be good. For once! :p

am1hid1t9lad.gif