True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @Ben_there_done_that
    "Is it? I mean, you have to be naked at some point while you're changing. It's the old guys that walk around naked doing who-knows-what all over the place that confuse me.

There should be a step rule. Like if you have to take more than 3 steps from where you're changing, you're doing something wrong. "

I caught myself. I got naked, grabbed my shower bag and started walking. Oh yeah.. towels.. duh. Go back for the towels. Get to the shower and notice the towel hooks. I didn't occur to me until that moment that perhaps I should have had my towel on before I walked through the locker room twice. I'm just saying, when ya get old.. you think less about be naked.

I just had flashbacks of seeing naked old ladies in the showers at the pool when I was a kid.

I frequently walk around the locker room naked to air dry. I will be the fat old naked dude in there one day
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Apparently I got my first warning for the gif I posted of Brad Pitt with a rubber glove from Fight Club
    r3vvjwf67rhf.gif

• thedcubed1
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    Apparently I got my first warning for the gif I posted of Brad Pitt with a rubber glove from Fight Club
    r3vvjwf67rhf.gif

Was he doing something sexual?

@Ben_there_done_that
    "Is it? I mean, you have to be naked at some point while you're changing. It's the old guys that walk around naked doing who-knows-what all over the place that confuse me.

There should be a step rule. Like if you have to take more than 3 steps from where you're changing, you're doing something wrong. "

I caught myself. I got naked, grabbed my shower bag and started walking. Oh yeah.. towels.. duh. Go back for the towels. Get to the shower and notice the towel hooks. I didn't occur to me until that moment that perhaps I should have had my towel on before I walked through the locker room twice. I'm just saying, when ya get old.. you think less about be naked.

I just had flashbacks of seeing naked old ladies in the showers at the pool when I was a kid.

I frequently walk around the locker room naked to air dry. I will be the fat old naked dude in there one day

Lol I don't doubt it.

I mean, he was in the movie, but you'd only know that if you saw the movie. He was shirtless (naked really but you don't clearly see that) and opened the door with a rubber glove on
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    r3vvjwf67rhf.gif

I got a warning for posting a scantily clad David Beckham picture. We are clearly awful people.
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    r3vvjwf67rhf.gif

Was he doing something sexual?

@Ben_there_done_that

Lol I don't doubt it.

I mean, he was in the movie, but you'd only know that if you saw the movie. He was shirtless (naked really but you don't clearly see that) and opened the door with a rubber glove on

Did the rubber gloves appear to be greasy? Could be a key factor when deciding whether the post warrants a warning or not...
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    I just googled and I saw a gif that I think must be similar. Was it because the gif went down too close to his goods? I know people constantly get flagged when you're mere inches away from that.

Yeah likely...but c'mon...there are plenty of selfies mere inches from any of that on anybody!
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    r3vvjwf67rhf.gif

I got a warning for posting a scantily clad David Beckham picture. We are clearly awful people.

Clearly
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    r3vvjwf67rhf.gif

The one in the mfp pick up lines thread? That was posted weeks ago and just now you received your warning? They must of sent it through snail mail lol
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    r3vvjwf67rhf.gif

The one in the mfp pick up lines thread? That was posted weeks ago and just now you received your warning? They must of sent it through snail mail lol

I've been a little busy :lol:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    ICF that I know @RunHardBeStrong really does want to look at my fat lumpy *kitten*.

Yours is different! I would love to start at your fat lumpy *kitten* all day long!
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I've had no lunch and my shoes and pants are soaked and I'm eating whatever the hell I want
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    TMI Tuesday pisses me off. And Hump day. My feed is full of crap

Yep
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I've had no lunch and my shoes and pants are soaked and I'm eating whatever the hell I want
    I feel like theres a story here....
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    r3vvjwf67rhf.gif

Ohh you bad boy you :D
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    I confess that i would really really really like a coffee. Im about ready to tear some heads off I'm so cranky.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options

It's just a downpour and I had to work through lunch
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I got a thing in the mail today and since I'm pretty sure it means the phone/internet co-op is either sending me a check for or crediting my account with about 2 months worth of payments.... I used it to justify ordering 2 new dresses for my beach vacation.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

It's just a downpour and I had to work through lunch

Oh honey