Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• alexpaida12
    alexpaida12 Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me, I am a young guy just trying to get motivation and give out support back. We are all here on a journey. Sometimes we just need that little energy from others to remind us how or when we are going to get to our achievements. Thank you!
  • dredzone71
    dredzone71 Posts: 16 Member
    I'm new here & would love more friends! Can't wait to meet ppl. :) Add me!
  • PJsDad129
    PJsDad129 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey everybody, Just wanted to say hello, I was on here a few years ago, decided I better get my act together, so I am back. Making an honest effort this time! Good luck to everyone!
  • yesyesohgodyes
    yesyesohgodyes Posts: 28 Member
    I dare you to add me:

"My first workout back at the gym was great... I did 15 mins of cardio, 10 mins on the defibrillator, and then 3 days in the hospital."

I stole this quote but it sounds about right.
  • aerial102
    aerial102 Posts: 52 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm 133 lbs away from goal! Let's smash these goals together! <3
  • Jmacc8849
    Jmacc8849 Posts: 19 Member
    Hey everyone, feel free to add me! Would love to have more friends!
  • SuperE07
    SuperE07 Posts: 1 Member
    Having a hard time with my eating habits. Would love to make some friends on here to keep me motivated.
  • Meg_Megz
    Meg_Megz Posts: 69 Member
    I'm always happy to accept active friends.
  • phnguyen96
    phnguyen96 Posts: 4 Member
    Would love to make some new friends.
    I started a blog to document my weight loss/ fitness journey. Check it out if you got the time!
    At: www.nguye5jh.wordpress.com
  • KyleCl423
    KyleCl423 Posts: 31 Member
    Feel free to add!
  • thatsgreat102
    thatsgreat102 Posts: 21 Member
    Hi all.

Looking for friends with open diaries so I can get some ideas and mutual encouragement. I'm hoping to lose another ~115 lbs. I'm 25 and in the midwest :)
  • SashaN1922
    SashaN1922 Posts: 2 Member
    o:) I need friends, I'm a newbie please add me everyone ❤️
  • juliek0826
    juliek0826 Posts: 8 Member
    Add me if you like!
  • phnguyen96
    phnguyen96 Posts: 4 Member
    Correction the link to my blog
    At: www.nguyejh.wordpress.com

• HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Hey y'all feel free to add me . I'm always looking to add new friends that help motivate and comment . Not just hit the like button. Open Diary . I'm not Perfect but trying
    Good luck
  • slhawes1
    slhawes1 Posts: 5 Member
    Add me!!! ☺️
  • BlueStarBoi
    BlueStarBoi Posts: 81 Member
    Always looking for more motivational friends, ones who are serious. And ones who will interact. I've logged in for over 1,000 days, in total i lost about 92 pounds regained 15 so i'm trying to rework that off. Feel free to add me anyone.
  • gbaggio66
    gbaggio66 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm looking for some support and motivation, too... I've slipped back into unhealthy eating habits, and am starting to keep track again. Anyone can add me
  • Sunnystylegrl
    Sunnystylegrl Posts: 8 Member
    Feel free to add me! Definitely need encouragement and support to keep me motivated.
  • YearOfTheDragonLeo
    YearOfTheDragonLeo Posts: 214 Member
    Hi everyone. Joined yesterday