6/28: 142.8
    6/29:
    6/30:
    7/01:
  • ValkyrieOnline
    ValkyrieOnline Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    sonya_laan wrote: »
    Anyone else who has been using MFP (on and off) for a while, enjoy going back and seeing when the last time you weighed what you did? For example, the last time I weighed what I do now was last summer and I'm only 2 lbs away from my weight 2 years ago? Its a simple pleasure but something I look forward to. It's like mini goals set up for you already.
    I did something like that this morning! I am going to be back down to the 250s, I checked to see the last time I was there and it was over 3 months ago! Feels great to get the train moving!! :smiley:
  • LauraInTheWater
    LauraInTheWater Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    End of R7: 135.4
    SW:135.2

6/22: 135.2
    I've been fluctuating in the 135 range for the past week and a half. Yesterday I did 50 mins of Aqua Zumba but then I screwed that up by eating out after. New plan is to eat about an hour before class and have some fruit or nuts for a snack after.
    6/23: 134.4
    YAY!!!! Stayed within cal count yesterday, too! Unfortunately...I also fell up (yes, I did say UP) the stairs and I did something to my foot and one of my wrists. I don't know what I'm going to do. I have to teach sitting down, so there's no way I can work out. Last round it was a hernia, now this. I'm seriously the most accident prone person I know.
    6/24: 134.6
    Came in about 100 calories under count last night which is as low as I should be going when I don't work out (I'm supposed to eat a little over 1300 per day, and I usually work out enough in the pool to be able to eat at least 1500-1700. On a side note: my foot really friggin' hurts.
    6/25: 134.6
    Went to a soccer match downtown. Had to get there pretty early to avoid traffic so we walked about a mile away from the stadium for a bite to eat and some ice cream. I even got a Coke (eek!). Of course I came in over cal count but I usually splurge at matches. I will keep being careful for the next few days. Surprised I didn't gain any weight...
    6/26: 134.4
    Back down! Again this is the lowest I've weighed since I've started this whole thing. I'm really cool with my weight now, but I started out saying I wanted to get to 130, so I will get there.
    6/27: 135
    Ugh. So I woke up yesterday and I was feeling icky, by last night I was all out ill. When I'm sick I have no self-control so of course I ate everything in sight. Got to drink some water today. I think I drank like 10 oz yesterday (a new low, as I've always loved water).
    6/28 136.8
    I've recently realized my body has some sort of lactose intolerance but not technically intolerance because it constipates me rather than the other thing. I took it out of my diet temporarily like the doctor recommended but yesterday I ate some and "it" happened again this morning along with a major acne breakout, which I'm too old for. Guess it's time to clean out the fridge...
    6/29 136.8
    Still constipated. I just cleared out the fridge of all my fave dairy products but I left the things that I don't really care for so that my husband can still get his fill. At least I didn't gain any weight? I went on a 20 min walk yesterday along with my usual Aqua Zumba. Went for a walk today this AM too. Going to do some HIIT this afternoon, so that maybe I can get my insides moving.
    6/30
    7/01