Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• 78zmedina
    78zmedina Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to use MFP again and need help with motivation and recipes. Add me!
  • vvickiee
    vvickiee Posts: 10 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I don't have any friends on here and could sure use some people to help me get motivated. It would be nice to know some people. I could also use some quick, easy, healthy recipes (nothing fancy) to help me along my way. I HATE to cook, so anything quick would be great.
  • TrevorAsdf
    TrevorAsdf Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new here as well, not new to a healthy lifestyle however! But I could definitely use some friends on here to keep my interest!
  • summerresolution
    summerresolution Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Back on here to lose the weight I've gained over past year. Friends are welcome.
  • Khloris
    Khloris Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    erx05ta92ps5.jpg

• becomingfitxo
    becomingfitxo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i would love some friends, accountability buddies, support buddies. please don't hesitate to add me, and message me. lets be friends and do this weight loss thing together :smile:
  • pmyn29
    pmyn29 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I could use some support/motivation buddies. I'm more focused on lifting/getting stronger while maintaining weight so if you're the same we'll probably have more to talk about, but anybody's welcome ☺️
  • gagejosh7
    gagejosh7 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody :) It's my first time on MFP, I want to be lean and to eat healthier. Add me so we can support each other!
  • slexi24
    slexi24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Im new, so who wants to help keep me motavated??? I'd like to get to know people! Add me:)
  • amario742005
    amario742005 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me pls !!
  • sunshineoce
    sunshineoce Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hii, i'm just a barista who plays video games, looking into eating healthier and losing weight! Currently exorcising daily to make up for my not-so-active job. F/20 Aus. I've lost 16kg already, starting to knuckle down and do CICO right with 20~25kg to go! would love some activity on my feed, feel free to add x
  • JASONSEIG
    JASONSEIG Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends for motivation and motivating. Hit me up!
  • lorri68
    lorri68 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    lorri68 add me if you want help and support
  • EELLCAT
    EELLCAT Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello MFP people :) feel free to add me :)
  • gerwindenbesten
    gerwindenbesten Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Always looking for motivation. Working on Shaun T's Insanity and doing intermittent fasting. Who's with me??
  • AHMED7FIT
    AHMED7FIT Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me active member
  • ngoziish
    ngoziish Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Please only add me if you are serious about your goal. I am all about encouragement and staying focus. Thanks!
  • georgeinthecord
    georgeinthecord Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    add meeeee! :p<3
  • chumpss420
    chumpss420 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Week 1. Lost 50lb 2 yrs ago and have since gained it back. Hit me up just to chat, your biggest fan, this is Stan.
  • countrygal0791
    countrygal0791 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking for more active friends! Add me!