Anyone 5'5" female & have before & after pics of their journey? Please share here (:

Options
sandiikat
sandiikat Posts: 104 Member
edited June 2017 in Success Stories
Hi! I'm 5'5" sitting at 231 pounds. I'm pretty high in weight and it's hard to compare myself to all the ladies of all shapes and sizes so I figured why not start this post to see what other people my height look like before and after their journey. (:

I hope this post encourages other 5'5" females or anyone in general (: thanks!

Replies

• raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I am 43 years old, 5' 5.5" and I started at 260 pounds on Jan 11th of this year. The picture shows the comparison of me from 260 to 186.2, but I am actually down to 181.8 now. I changed my diet, weigh my food and move more.

k3kkq3x8exz1.jpg

*LOOK AT YOU**!! WOW, great job and such a reward, these pictures! The best reward: feeling better, more confident, relieved, smaller, healthier, more attractive, etc., etc., etcetera..... =>
  • fromaquasar1
    fromaquasar1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    mamadon wrote: »
    I hope I am close enough. 5'4 and 1/2. Weighed 268, now weigh 150 for the past three years.

Wow! This is one of the most dramatic transformations that I've seen. You look incredible!! So awesome x

• mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    mamadon wrote: »
    I hope I am close enough. 5'4 and 1/2. Weighed 268, now weigh 150 for the past three years.

Wow! This is one of the most dramatic transformations that I've seen. You look incredible!! So awesome x

Thanks!
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Forgot to note - I am 5'4... :D
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I am 43 years old, 5' 5.5" and I started at 260 pounds on Jan 11th of this year. The picture shows the comparison of me from 260 to 186.2, but I am actually down to 181.8 now. I changed my diet, weigh my food and move more.

k3kkq3x8exz1.jpg

*LOOK AT YOU**!! WOW, great job and such a reward, these pictures! The best reward: feeling better, more confident, relieved, smaller, healthier, more attractive, etc., etc., etcetera..... =>

Thank you and yes!! All of the above.
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    You are all so inspiring!
  • hzl22
    hzl22 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    OkieSam wrote: »
    I didn't take a before picture when I first started 7 months ago but the pictures here are about 5 months ago and almost a month ago.Not a big difference but my back boobs are shrinking,and my mil has stopped commenting about my gut0dby3ras4cc1.jpg

That is a huge difference .. great job!!
  • OkieSam
    OkieSam Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hzl22 wrote: »
    OkieSam wrote: »
    I didn't take a before picture when I first started 7 months ago but the pictures here are about 5 months ago and almost a month ago.Not a big difference but my back boobs are shrinking,and my mil has stopped commenting about my gut0dby3ras4cc1.jpg

That is a huge difference .. great job!!

Thank you❤️
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!