Weirdly addictive foods or beverages?

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Flamin' Hot Limon Cheetos. Gah. Can't even buy them.
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter M&M and Lays Honey BBq Chips. I am sooo craving them right now to. I went 1 month with no candy or chips. It was easily but I am still craving it. Certain brands of ice cream as well. I can eat Halo Top by the serving and be ok. Its good, but it isn't that good for me to binge or eat the whole pint in one setting. However blue bell, Edys or something like that then I will demolish it. Oh and pralines. I don't eat those often but when I do I can't just eat one or 2. I need more. lol. Damn, I want pralines now....
  • quiksylver296
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Flamin' Hot Limon Cheetos. Gah. Can't even buy them.

Oh, and Marshmallow Fruit Loops. I can eat a whole box in a day. :#

eq6dlrxz5dn8.jpg
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I don't have to avoid any foods but I could honestly live on protein bars and black coffee if it weren't for nutrition and caffeine overkill.
  • alyssa_rest
    alyssa_rest Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Parmesan flavored Cheezits. Not to be kept anywhere near me....

I can easily polish off an entire box in one sitting.
  • WJS_jeepster
    WJS_jeepster Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Bought a bag of this at Target yesterday. It's all gone. My kids don't like it.
    hewc0amfarwt.jpg
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,526 Member
    Options
    My vice. Almond M&M's. I've downed many a half pound bag in a short time.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • carterbrent
    carterbrent Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    raisins
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I can't keep fresca in the house. Cannot moderate the stuff for the life of me.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Rice Krispies. If I bring that *kitten* into my house, consider it gone by day's end.
  • daniellemichellecowger
    Options
    If I let myself, I can eat an entire large watermelon all to myself.
  • bethanyka
    bethanyka Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    cheese. one more bite/slice until it's gone. I don't buy it anymore
  • RedheadedPrincess14
    RedheadedPrincess14 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Nuts: all kinds, raw, roasted, salted, plain, but not sweet. If they're anywhere in the vicinity of our house they won't be there next day.

Vegetables: most kinds, any preparation method, cooked or raw. They're pretty cheap here but I go through pounds a day so they still end up taking up considerable room in my budget. Thankfully they're low in calories.

Cheese: most kinds except the pungent variety, I stomp my feet a bit whenever I have to tell myself "enough", but thankfully I manage. Still addictive.

Sweetened condensed milk: If a can is opened consider it gone. Oddly enough, if I don't open the can I'm pretty relaxed around it. So I have it in my pantry but I think more than twice before opening one and only do when it's an ingredient in a recipe. I do sneak a taste before using, but at least it isn't an entire can.

Tomatoes: raw. I felt I needed to single them out and not count them towards vegetables because it's the one item that I have eaten every single eating day without fail for the past 30 something years of my life. They're low calorie so bring it on!
    Omg yeah nuts! They make me break out otherwise I'd struggle with the. S hard and I eat tons of veggies and cherry tomatoes everyday lol. Check my diary! It's always tons of veggies and cherry tomatoes lol
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Bought a bag of this at Target yesterday. It's all gone. My kids don't like it.
    hewc0amfarwt.jpg

Oh, yeah. I don't care what size bag you buy, one bag = one serving. So, so good!
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I would give my left arm to eat some Rice Krispie Treats. Not the pre-packaged ones you can buy pre-made. They are nasty. The ones I make from scratch. They the most addictive treat known to mankind.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    While I plan and include 30g of peanut butter most days, that same peanut butter on salty carby things is my kryptonite.
  • scarlett_k
    scarlett_k Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Meringues! I thought I would try them as a nice light snack as I had seen people on here mention them. Turns out they are way too moreish for me to be able to stop at one or even two. I ate a pack of nests with strawberries and cream and vowed never to bring them in the house again unless I have people to share with.
  • harringtonen
    harringtonen Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    jalapeno poppers
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Almost nothing beats a good mango
  • endlessfall16
    endlessfall16 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Potato chips. BBQ, chili, cheddar, whatever flavors. These chips are full of flavors, salty, tangy, sweet, and very fun texture. They are washed down well with cold beer.