**LADIES** P90x Challenge starting August 1st!!!

Options

Replies

• scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Me being a total idiot completely forgot to take before pictures and I'm totally kicking myself over it. Guess I'll just have to make do with 30, 60 and 90 day pictures and just mentally remember what I looked like before.
  • tjelli
    tjelli Posts: 1
    Options
    Good Luck! I am just starting my 3rd month of P90X Lean today. It's not easy to stay motivated but you just have to want it!
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I'm in the midst of a P90X/Insanity Hybrid - starting phase II today. But I'd love to join your thread and help out anyone that needs it and the extra support alwayw helps me too!
  • leighkent
    leighkent Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    If I manage to get my DVDs in time then I am in too !!!
    Is there a schedule or particular time table / order to complete it in ?? xx
  • dawnstl
    dawnstl Posts: 91
    Options
    Bump
  • aleece222
    aleece222 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    If I manage to get my DVDs in time then I am in too !!!
    Is there a schedule or particular time table / order to complete it in ?? xx

I just wanted to start on an even date, but you can join in whenever you get yours!!! It does come with a recommended schedule.
  • jamielynn1981
    Options
    I have p90x and I've been looking at the box for a good couple of months! I'm terrified of them, LOL! I MIGHT start it on Aug. 1st...we'll see..

Just do it!!! If you keep thinking about it you won't!!! You are starting on the 1st........:happy:
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday and it's been pretty good so far. I've been getting up at 5:45 AM so I can work out before going to work. Problem is I don't have time to have breakfast before starting so I've learned very quickly that I need to eat within about 5 minutes of finishing the workout or I get hunger pangs so badly I feel physically ill. Fortunately, slowly sipping a protein shake seems to help--I drink about half before I shower, then get ready for work and finish the rest of the shake.

I did Plyometrics this morning and it was definitely tough. But I pushed through and had a great burn. Looking forward to tomorrow's workout, except for Ab Ripper X. That would be my nemesis.
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday and it's been pretty good so far. I've been getting up at 5:45 AM so I can work out before going to work. Problem is I don't have time to have breakfast before starting so I've learned very quickly that I need to eat within about 5 minutes of finishing the workout or I get hunger pangs so badly I feel physically ill. Fortunately, slowly sipping a protein shake seems to help--I drink about half before I shower, then get ready for work and finish the rest of the shake.

I did Plyometrics this morning and it was definitely tough. But I pushed through and had a great burn. Looking forward to tomorrow's workout, except for Ab Ripper X. That would be my nemesis.

I have to get up at 4:45 to get it in before work but I get it done! With 3 kids I wouldn't do it any otehr time of day. I have Shakeology for breakfast and drink it on my way or when I get to work. because there is just no time to make it. Have to make my lunch the night before or take leftovers.
  • jwheele
    jwheele Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My husband has it and I have been thinking about doing it for a while. This is just the motivation I need!
  • FLmom2J
    FLmom2J Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • jcezzell
    jcezzell Posts: 26
    Options
    I AM IN- MY HUSBAND BOUGHT IT AND ABOUT A WEEK LATER HE GOT A NEW JOB AND THINGS GOT CRAZY SO HE STILL HASNT DONE IT, BUT GOOD NEWS FOR ME... NOW I HAVE IT.
    I was wondering if the other ladies that are going to do this as well would like to send me a friend request and put p90x in the comment, i would like to talk to some one daily about my workouts and theres so that i keep up my enthusiasm about the hard workout to come.
    im am soooooo excited that someone put this on here, i was searching to see if anyone didnt i was gunn post so THANKS

im am a newbie and ready to shead some poundage asap.
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    I just started the lean today!!! I am looking forward to this thread!!!
  • naeswirl
    naeswirl Posts: 56
    Options
    Count me in. I've just been playing around with the Ab Ripper X. I love it. But then my core is pretty strong :)

PS: Anyone add me if you want to keep track of my results.

Me :)
  • monalba
    monalba Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am going to go and borrow the disc from a friend and I am in!
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    1 more day and I'm into my first recovery week. I can't believe how quickly the first 3 weeks went. I killed it on Legs&Back last night. Finally got my pull-ups (including assisted) into triple digits and added weights to all the leg exercises that call for them. I'm really feeling it this morning.
  • jamielynn1981
    Options
    Yay! I love to see so many ladies excited to do this program!!! Just a few days left to go.....
  • jlembry
    jlembry Posts: 18
    Options
    So, I'm in week 3 and was looking at my log. It's crazy how much more weight and how many more reps I'm doing that I was a few weeks ago! Personally, I'm not seeing any physical results yet, but hubby says he's noticing a difference already.
  • kezell83
    kezell83 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I would like join. I have the P90X and then bought Zumba. But I like to lift weights and I really enjoy P90X. I am selling myZumba to a girl that I work with. I honestly don't care for it. But I definately want to get started back on P90X. Looking forward to it.