100 pounds gone! (pics!)

Options

Replies

• AlexTriGuy
    AlexTriGuy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You have jammed this straight up!!! Very glad to see the "new" you! You look amazing!
  • jezebellle23
    jezebellle23 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Nice hams!!!
  • nourhanehab7
    nourhanehab7 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous♥
  • seanevan10
    seanevan10 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Nice Job!!!
  • EileenHJ
    EileenHJ Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING!! I hope you are well proud of yourself. Amazing work.. Well done!! I bet clothes shopping is a dream now?? :wink:
  • ba1031
    ba1031 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Excellent! You look GREAT!
  • asugar7979
    asugar7979 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You did a great job!
  • fragilefleur
    fragilefleur Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You did great. I always appreciate seeing before and after pics but never had an after. I just started weight loss surgery prep and have started the downward trend and it's incredible. I look forward to maybe having my own "after" photo and it's interesting to know how you handled your workouts after you lost some weight. I have knee and back problems (go figure) some is osteoarthritis and partly a post op surgery scarring on my spinal nerve canal and right knee has had two torn meniscus surgeries that have left me partly bone against bone. I'm hoping that weight loss will relieve some of the pain related to all of the above issues and your post is helpful so thanks. Good luck and Happy 4th of July if you live in the USA. You were pretty before and look much more healthy and comfortable in your body after.
  • FutureThoughts
    FutureThoughts Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    lauramdx4 wrote: »
    You look amazing!! Fantastic job. And your arms are incredible!!! Did you follow any specific plan? Mind sharing? Your results are truly inspiring

Thank you. I did and still go to the gym 4 to 5 days a week. I focus mainly on weight training (about 4 months now). I work upper body 3 days a week and lower body 2 days a week. I do step-ups in between sets to keep my heart rate up. I started this when my weight loss flatlined. Even though I have only lost 4 pounds I am down another pant size!

Thanks so much for sharing! !
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    Wow this is great work :) You look fantastic. Well done.
  • cforsyth617
    cforsyth617 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    gorgeous arms
  • KassiesJourney
    KassiesJourney Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Everyone's success is so amazing and inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing this! It gives me the motivation to keep going and that eventually I will hit my goal too! :)
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Oh my!! YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE WOW SO INSPIRING YOU ROCK! :smiley:
  • Mbrown343
    Mbrown343 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awe inspiring....continued great health and success..
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You look great. Good Job!
  • raesixx
    raesixx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!! Good for you!! I'm still trying to get my motivation back in full force.. it's been rough.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!